Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good morning.

After yesterdays failed attempt, I'm having another go at the early start and longish ride.

There are rumours of rain later so I'm also hoping to be back before that starts.

This is my attempted justification to myself for getting up at 05:00 in a Saturday when I don't have to.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Proof required.
Good morning.

After yesterdays failed attempt, I'm having another go at the early start and longish ride.

There are rumours of rain later so I'm also hoping to be back before that starts.

This is my attempted justification to myself for getting up at 05:00 in a Saturday when I don't have to.
If it's rumours, I'd not put any weight in them. Just get on yer bike.
Morning all:hello:

:blink:
You were on earlier, remember?
Found Again.jpg

Good morning.

If it's rumours, I'd not put any weight in them. Just get on yer bike.

Good luck, hooe you beat the rain

Made it... Report follows soon, after I've finished getting the boys to tidy their room and being pounced on by Beautiful Daughter...

classic33

Leg End Member
Minor problem. C-spine x-ray & pelvic x-ray, with repeat CT scans being arrainged for a "better picture".

Six police officers covering three they'd brought in. Two mor, bringing a fourth in as I was leaving. One triage nurse injured, and treated in her own department. Why they have to hit those trying to help them.

Top Bottom