Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
Ay.

The first day is the seventh day, which is a day of rest.
The Greeks agree with you on that. They have Sunday as the first day of the week and their words for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are stemmed from their words for the numbers 2,3 & 4.

Their words for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are based on the Sabbath and JC, in case you wondered.:tongue:

Last edited:

Blue

Legendary Member
No way on cutting down the amount you do, without losing anything?
As usual you know what's what Classic.:okay:

I'm in the process of doing just that - I actually resigned a few weeks ago, as I had started to feel numb and had lost all empathy with the subject, but they didn't want me to quit so I'm cutting back and have a talk with my line manager planned for early May to see if they are happy with the new level of input. If they ain't happy I may proceed with the resignation. I'm torn as the work can be a nice diversion from my personal reality but at times it's just too much of a reminder of the future that may be thundering down the road in my direction. Too often I end up sitting alone in the middle of the night, overly tired, emotionally drained and, as a result, looking like this :cry:

Dementia is a ----fest

classic33

Leg End Member
As usual you know what's what Classic.:okay:

I'm in the process of doing just that - I actually resigned a few weeks ago, as I had started to feel numb and had lost all empathy with the subject, but they didn't want me to quit so I'm cutting back and have a talk with my line manager planned for early May to see if they are happy with the new level of input. If they ain't happy I may proceed with the resignation. I'm torn as the work can be a nice diversion from my personal reality but at times it's just too much of a reminder of the future that may be thundering down the road in my direction. Too often I end up sitting alone in the middle of the night, overly tired, emotionally drained and, as a result, looking like this :cry:

Dementia is a ----fest
Not quite what was meant, but hope it works out for you.

classic33

Leg End Member
Are you breathing on them? (Sorry, that sounds like an @classic33 comment!)
More a @172traindriver comment, I'll have you know.

Top Bottom