Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Hello Fubar:hello:,nice to hear from you. WD's very busy appearing in Game of Thrones these days...:okay: . Btw, brilliant headline in the Daily Star today:"INVASION OF THE KILLER VIPERS":crazy:. Wot no B***** or Royal babies?:tongue:

Ach ya dinnae want to pay any attention to the Daily Star min!

classic33

Leg End Member
ChocolateCake.jpg

Attachments

• Choc Cake 3.jpg
    Choc Cake 3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 5

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My ears are burning. You lot talking about me i see.

Blue

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear that @Blue.
I remember the lack of help I was given, no one tells you what is available. It was places like age concern that offered little bits of advice or friends.
My memories of social services were trying to get money off me for her care. I still remember the social worker and what a fat b###h she was.
You may recall that I now spend most of my time on the Alzheimer's Society site, where I'm part of the volunteer team running the forum. I get most of my info from there, while dishing advice out to others. I have found local NHS services as useful as a chocolate teapot.

As to help, at least I got some sleepers from the GP after pointing out the Consultants report. They are handy when I go too many consecutive nights with little sleep and want just one night when I'm not easily wakened.

Exhausting days and restless nights. So in keeping with my retirement plans - NOT.:sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
You may recall that I now spend most of my time on the Alzheimer's Society site, where I'm part of the volunteer team running the forum. I get most of my info from there, while dishing advice out to others. I have found local NHS services as useful as a chocolate teapot.

As to help, at least I got some sleepers from the GP after pointing out the Consultants report. They are handy when I go too many consecutive nights with little sleep and want just one night when I'm not easily wakened.p

Exhausting days and restless nights. So in keeping with my retirement plans - NOT.:sad:
No way on cutting down the amount you do, without losing anything?

Top Bottom