Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning all:hello:
Day off today, got up and organised, sat down with a cuppa to watch the rounders..
Postponed, it was...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tour de California catchup, methinks..

enjoy your day

Day off? I looked in earlier but didn't bother posting. Thought I would let you carry on being first. Lol.

Had a little jog this morning. Beautiful cool and clear sky. I think I might have to leave the forum as I am starting to prefer running to cycling.........or can I still stay and speak to you all? :laugh:
Who said that?:whistle:
new poster?

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Don't believe you.
Day off? I looked in earlier but didn't bother posting. Thought I would let you carry on being first. Lol.

Had a little jog this morning. Beautiful cool and clear sky. I think I might have to leave the forum as I am starting to prefer running to cycling.........or can I still stay and speak to you all? :laugh:
Combine the two, whilst at the same time working on your swimming.
Good morning all:hello:
Day off today, got up and organised, sat down with a cuppa to watch the rounders..
Postponed, it was...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tour de California catchup, methinks..

enjoy your day

Who said that?:whistle:
new poster?
You'd think they'd have let you know it was postponed. It's like the trains over here, which are now late running/cancelled and not postponed.

Morning??
Being Quiet.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You'd think they'd have let you know it was postponed. It's like the trains over here, which are now late running/cancelled and not postponed.
It didn't get called off until 2am (our time)
I can set up alerts on the app..
not wanting any more 'dings' during the early hours, this watch used to alert me to get up and move about at 2.50 and 3.50am.
soon disabled that:laugh:

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Sort of day off, but annual periodic medical.
All good to go, so as its such a nice day it too good to miss an opportunity for a gentle ride to give the legs a spin after Velo Brum on Sunday. :okay:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

classic33

Leg End Member
Good luck:okay:...don't do what this guy did;)! Have a stoatin' day teadrinkers!:hugs:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVp9rKF3hag

Don't work too hard!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
No sign of you later then Bob :laugh:
Don't think so..
the good thing about Baseball, it isn't end to end stuff, a lot of breaks between innings, a new pitcher coming in (not beer) etc etc..
I can surf etc no problem....
I'll watch the first one and catch the second in a 'condensed' form..
too much between cycling, baseball,
I'm well behind on the Cycling Podcast Giro daily podcasts, need a long run to catch up.
bought a new pair of trainers today after yesterday's foot issues..,
I looked at Shimano, Decathlon MB trainer type shoes and nah, nothing floated my boat, the thing was I found them all too narrow.

Top Bottom