Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
booze.jpg

Mrs M seen in the boot getting the fancies on to plates...
try this at football

and after a shocker start,
they came through...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
There'd be no booze allowed for starters.
You ought to see the bottles of beer getting consumed at £5 a bottle...
you can even get mini plastic cups of wine:ohmy:
Prosecco £6.50 a plastic glass,

you can buy buffalo burgers, venison burgers, aberdeen angus burgers and all sorts (more likely farmfoods specials, spolier as Farmfoods do some tasty burgers)
I saw a sign saying 'Vegetarian Stovies,' I thought it would be against the law to put a vegetarian through a mincer:laugh:

or am I just canny with me groats?

classic33

Leg End Member

you can buy buffalo burgers, venison burgers, aberdeen angus burgers and all sorts (more likely farmfoods specials, spolier as Farmfoods do some tasty burgers)
I saw a sign saying 'Vegetarian Stovies,' I thought it would be against the law to put a vegetarian through a mincer:laugh:

How much are/were the AA burgers?

Not had one of them in a while.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dunno but they wern't DEER:laugh:

Food is generally quite expensive at these things but have to say it's all well laid out and quite a varied selection.
Last deer eaten was one of three shot as pests. A couple of hunters with high powered rifles.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Last deer eaten was one of three shot as pests. A couple of hunters with high powered rifles.
Not a fan of venison....
I pass an old ROF facility on occasion and I see mostly in the winter, lots of deer inside the fence..
I was talking to someone who had worked there as they continue to 'decontaminate' the area, it's a massive area and apparently the deer were never controlled, I haven't seen many in the last few months so with no security in place, I assume the local 'hunters' are in poaching.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not a fan of venison....
I pass an old ROF facility on occasion and I see mostly in the winter, lots of deer inside the fence..
I was talking to someone who had worked there as they continue to 'decontaminate' the area, it's a massive area and apparently the deer were never controlled, I haven't seen many in the last few months so with no security in place, I assume the local 'hunters' are in poaching.
These were some of over a 1,000 let loose. Gates left open, they "escaped".

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

You mean your as tight as a ducks bum

Top Bottom