Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Lovely autumnal day out..
had to wait in but then headed out for Groundhog Day and the now normal mileage..
Busy with cyclists, met up with an old workmate so took longer than I thought^_^
Just home in time to catch the last 20 kms of La Vuelta

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Lovely autumnal day out..
had to wait in but then headed out for Groundhog Day and the now normal mileage..
Busy with cyclists, met up with an old workmate so took longer than I thought^_^
Just home in time to catch the last 20 kms of La Vuelta
I also had a spin. A nip in the air even with the sun. Over Dunning way. Popped up to dad’s house to see my brother for an hour. He was busy chopping down some of the overgrown shrubs along the drive. Popped into the house for a minute to find they have already made quite a clearance. Feeling rather sad and emotional now as it feels like, not only have I lost dad, but all the memories of him in the house are being thrown out or burned and soon it won’t feel like the same house I have been visiting all these years. :sad:

I also had a spin. A nip in the air even with the sun. Over Dunning way. Popped up to dad’s house to see my brother for an hour. He was busy chopping down some of the overgrown shrubs along the drive. Popped into the house for a minute to find they have already made quite a clearance. Feeling rather sad and emotional now as it feels like, not only have I lost dad, but all the memories of him in the house are being thrown out or burned and soon it won’t feel like the same house I have been visiting all these years. :sad:

I can imagine. Sometimes you want life to stop for a bit while you process what has happened.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
He's made a start, unfortunately it's what you know that is going but new life will be breathed into the family home, change is sometimes necessary but still sad to let it go...
You have your memories.

In other news, I hope a wee red Chevy never drove you off the road..
My gang are in your vicinity today (or were).

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Leave me out of it, and way yer language, there's women present!
Eh, wee red thing is

polly-packed-away.jpg

or
a stock photo..less the roof rack thingy
spark.jpg

almost as cute as me

What ?????????

classic33

Leg End Member
Top Bottom