Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You certain?
You missed yesterday.

It arrived, I am sure :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Late running?
Fine mornin' to ya:hello:
taintobad
Wee nip in the air, but I went an early bimble just in case the dreaded wind picks up again today. Parcel coming later anyway.
Anything good, chocolate, cakes, that sort of thing.

Morning??
Just Popped In.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Wee nip in the air, but I went an early bimble just in case the dreaded wind picks up again today. Parcel coming later anyway.
I gotta admit I prefer cool days like this,
playing radio first before I decide what I'm doing which more likely will involve a bike (mind boggles)..
'Dad, there's a parcel coming tomorrow' I thought that was my full name at one point:laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Surname being - can you be here for when it gets delivered?
I thought I'd successfully re-arranged a parcel delivery last week from Tuesday to the Friday, did it online, all the emails were to it would be delivered Friday, from the supplier and the delivery company..
sitting on the other side of the country and an email, your parcel will be delivered between ??.?? and ??.?? today..
I got a further email informing me it had been delivered and signature was my youngest going by the first initial..
It turns out my recycling bin has a name and can write^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
I thought I'd successfully re-arranged a parcel delivery last week from Tuesday to the Friday, did it online, all the emails were to it would be delivered Friday, from the supplier and the delivery company..
sitting on the other side of the country and an email, your parcel will be delivered between ??.?? and ??.?? today..
I got a further email informing me it had been delivered and signature was my youngest going by the first initial..
It turns out my recycling bin has a name and can write^_^
Can it take itself to the gate, and back on collection day? Save you doing it.

You'll have been sent a copy of it's signature?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Can it take itself to the gate, and back on collection day? Save you doing it.

You'll have been sent a copy of it's signature?
*shrug* I never bothered really,
I did get an email early on the Fri morn advising me of a later delivery:rolleyes:

Just watched an arche arhe (where is spellcheck when you need it) programme where people dig up old things..
think I'd get sacked for wielding a pick, sod this scraping with a wee trowel...
always fancied trying metal detecting though....

classic33

Leg End Member
*shrug* I never bothered really,
I did get an email early on the Fri morn advising me of a later delivery:rolleyes:

Just watched an arche arhe (where is spellcheck when you need it) programme where people dig up old things..
think I'd get sacked for wielding a pick, sod this scraping with a wee trowel...
always fancied trying metal detecting though....
Four days later!

Top Bottom