Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not enough "training" last week! You must not be easy train.

I'm a very slow train, especially in these circumstances.

Currently undecided: do I cycle through the forest or the valley to get back today?

Can't be bothered with the direct route: 200m climbing is not fun.

I took a new route -I suspected the wildlife on the other route was getting tired of my swearing.

I've mentioned before that most cycleways are provided by local towns: if they built roads like this town builds cycleways they'd have no problem with traffic whatsoever.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm a very slow train, especially in these circumstances.

I took a new route -I suspected the wildlife on the other route was getting tired of my swearing.

I've mentioned before that most cycleways are provided by local towns: if they built roads like this town builds cycleways they'd have no problem with traffic whatsoever.
What did the new wildlife think of your swearing?

What did the new wildlife think of your swearing?

They were treated to a detailed analysis of the poor state of the cycling infrastructure, with reference to the relative conditions for motorised vehicles and pedaled conveyances and the engineering competence of those responsible for design and construction projects locally, as well as extensive speculation on the state of mind and priorities of the political class in the current global geopolitical situation, and this with a broadening of their anglo-saxon vocabulary, so they should feel much enlightened...

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. Long lie till 7, walk done and breakfast finished. Bit misty and murky, but looks like clearing soon. Should attempt another bimble as the rain is due back tomorrow.
I'm trying hard to persuade myself to head out..
I suppose being lazy last week isn't helping but I wasn't for heading out in yon lousy weather (aye, Bob..what about Sat and Sun then?, It was the wind last week, honest:laugh:)
Busy tomorrow so must make a move...
Greggs owe me a free birthday bun so that's my excuse, the offer runs out tomorrow:laugh:

Enjoy yer 'oot':okay:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I suppose being lazy last week isn't helping but I wasn't for heading out in yon lousy weather (aye, Bob..what about Sat and Sun then?, It was the wind last week, honest:laugh:)
Greggs owe me a free birthday bun so that's my excuse, the offer runs out tomorrow:laugh:

I'll give it till later I think. Just checked the webcam at Scone airport and it is still a pea souper heading east.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning.

Another vaguely warm day forecast.
Further training required?
Morning all:hello:
Owdo
Morning. Long lie till 7, walk done and breakfast finished. Bit misty and murky, but looks like clearing soon. Should attempt another bimble as the rain is due back tomorrow.
You been listening to those weather folk again.

Morning??

classic33

Leg End Member

Just get lot. Don't go opt you'll get nowt. Including nowt for nowt!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I'll give it till later I think. Just checked the webcam at Scone airport and it is still a pea souper heading east.
It was cracking through here..
A fine autumnal day^_^
It was freebie day at Greggs,
birthday fudge donut, my app showed I had earned a 10th coffee free and a Lucozade Energy as well..
man, I drank and dined well.
(and this months 50k too)

Just get lot. Don't go opt you'll get nowt. Including nowt for nowt!
See above, it was worth going out although I forgot the easy route to Erskine's town centre, a wee tour of the place until I saw Morrison's:laugh:

Top Bottom