Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You hid, no wonder you kept losing your cup.

Used it as a decoy...

Morning. Burst out of bed thinking I'd overslept and the boys would be late for School. I was halfway down the hallway before I remembered what day it was.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning the assembled:hello:
Bracing oneself down this pesky female named weather system about to hit us...
why name them? another americanisation?
why not just say 'no storm tonight, missus' as Mr Fish proclaimed one evening..

anyhoo, I think the forecast has put a damping on bike ideas for today, I got my 50k in yesterday but I've a beezer of a blister on my heel which isn't wanting to repair. Domestic duties, perhaps...
Off to play some radio first^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member

anyhoo, I think the forecast has put a damping on bike ideas for today, I got my 50k in yesterday but I've a beezer of a blister on my heel which isn't wanting to repair. Domestic duties, perhaps...
I got an early donder in while it's half decent. Getting breezy but dry at the moment. Bit of rugby to watch later and maybe some reading if the weather is as bad as predicted.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I got an early donder in while it's half decent. Getting breezy but dry at the moment. Bit of rugby to watch later and maybe some reading if the weather is as bad as predicted.
Hi:hello:
It's quite pleasant here..
had to close the blinds a wee bit with the old currant bun in the eyes
Ah, the Calcutta Cup, this should be fun, no dropsy or knock-ons near the try line today please (except for the auld enemy;))

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Owdo, early start later than normal?
Morning. Burst out of bed thinking I'd overslept and the boys would be late for School. I was halfway down the hallway before I remembered what day it was.
Had you got both of them up and out of their beds by that time?

Yes and No. Yes the yanks started naming them before we did, but we started naming them to try and get kids interested in the weather and help them at school.

In that case, can I request "The Pothole Song", for around half nine!
We've 60mph winds forecast for this area. Should make it fun on the exposed parts though. And two days of heavy snowfall.

Morning??

Top Bottom