Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Reminds me of several nights in the prison service. Often on a Saturday night we would bring in a curry to eat once things calmed down. The amount of nights it all kicked off, or I ended up in SRI with some eejit that had self harmed or something, and ended up eating a curry at 5am! :laugh:
A&E, eating a curry!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Reminds me of several nights in the prison service. Often on a Saturday night we would bring in a curry to eat once things calmed down. The amount of nights it all kicked off, or I ended up in SRI with some eejit that had self harmed or something, and ended up eating a curry at 5am! :laugh:
Okay, I'm lost SRI? not PRI?
If I'd to miss my jaipuri, they'd suffer

classic33

Leg End Member
Okay, I'm lost SRI? not PRI?
If I'd to miss my jaipuri, they'd suffer
Even I got SRI, I dunno.
Which is why I'd the picture of Mo, handcuffed to the prisoner, trying to eat the curry in A&E. Before they started treatment.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Even I got SRI, I dunno.
Which is why I'd the picture of Mo, handcuffed to the prisoner, trying to eat the curry in A&E. Before they started treatment.
Oooooooooooooh, get her:laugh:
Stirling and me don't get on.
I remember meeting Pat and some other Scottish CC'ers in the Kilted Kangaroo (Xmas 2018?)and got lost trying to get there, I got 'confused' again last week looking for a shop there..so we have decided to avoid the place...

Top Bottom