Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
East of Cumbria?

And Lancashire

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning :hello:
The rain pounds off the back window :rolleyes:

nothing new, eh:rolleyes:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning. The weather report is changing from "really wet and blowing a hooley" to "perhaps not absolutely soaking, with moderately strong wind" for the weekend. I'm hoping it keeps going that way and I can sneak a 100k in before it notices.

In other news this morning's mug of tea way slightly disappointing. I'm not sure why.
I found I had to use a water filter kettle at the last Towers as tea etc always had a chemically type taste, worked wonders..
seems okay at the new Towers...

I'm still trying to figure out if I should use Kms, looks more impressive than in miles:laugh:
I use metric in almost everything else..

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
The rain pounds off the back window :rolleyes:

nothing new, eh:rolleyes:
Not under sun, no.
It says it might ease to showers later. Whoopydoo. Tomorrow looks like constant heavy rain and wind. Is it even worth getting out of the PJs at the moment?
That the two hand forecast?

You might look a bit out of place when you're out on your nimble though.
Good morning. The weather report is changing from "really wet and blowing a hooley" to "perhaps not absolutely soaking, with moderately strong wind" for the weekend. I'm hoping it keeps going that way and I can sneak a 100k in before it notices.

In other news this morning's mug of tea way slightly disappointing. I'm not sure why.
What we have is supposed to hit Central Europe, with renewed vigour. I blame the Urals...

You did boil the water?

Morning??

Top Bottom