Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morming all:hello:
Time to draw the tearoom curtains?

It WAS wet yesterday and I think according from info gathered round the country, we got it reasonably 'dry' here,
we had
wat.jpg

Enjoy the weekend,
it's looking WET again:laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member

It WAS wet yesterday and I think according from info gathered round the country, we got it reasonably 'dry' here,
we had
View attachment 505556
Enjoy the weekend,
I was never out the door. Binge watched tv. Just reading our local Faceache page and see there was flooding and even road subsidence on the little road that runs up over the moor between Braco and Comrie. Today doesn't look great either. I will watch Scotland attempting to win a game of rugby this afternoon. :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member

we had
View attachment 505556
Enjoy the weekend,
Didn't realise you were into art, any good?

They reckon we had just short of 11/2 inches of rain yesterday round these parts. Others got more.
I was never out the door. Binge watched tv. Just reading our local Faceache page and see there was flooding and even road subsidence on the little road that runs up over the moor between Braco and Comrie. Today doesn't look great either. I will watch Scotland attempting to win a game of rugby this afternoon. :laugh:.
Shame on you!

I've noticed since Bob moved, there's fewer bimbles/donders. Has he started hunting them, making it harder for you?

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I was never out the door. Binge watched tv. Just reading our local Faceache page and see there was flooding and even road subsidence on the little road that runs up over the moor between Braco and Comrie. Today doesn't look great either. I will watch Scotland attempting to win a game of rugby this afternoon. :laugh:
Just as well, we never moved to Comrie:laugh:
The boss was a bit unsure of that road for the winter but tbh it was a bit too far.
Found the ideal hub here, all are 20 mins at most away..
Looking forward to today's game, still think we need Mr Russell back, he is class..
Didn't realise you were into art, any good?
A hiss artist:laugh:
I've noticed since Bob moved, there's fewer bimbles/donders. Has he started hunting them, making it harder for you?
More the bleedin' wx, I think..
Mind you, any cheek and I'm not that far away :laugh:

It's that bad, I'm 266 miles down on last year to this date, 500 plus on 2018....

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Hello

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. I got a donder in earlier while it was dry. Thought it was starting to look like a decent day but the wind just picked up and there's flickers of snow! Supposed to maybe get a wee fall tomorrow.
It's nice here but I'm sheltered a fair bit from today's wind direction, a couple of miles away it's pretty windy so might just wrap up and do a wee quick local walk, nothing far just to blow the cobwebs away..
and some domestics:blush:

classic33

Leg End Member
It's nice here but I'm sheltered a fair bit from today's wind direction, a couple of miles away it's pretty windy so might just wrap up and do a wee quick local walk, nothing far just to blow the cobwebs away..
and some domestics:blush:
Be a lot easier stand at the door and let nature blow them away. There's no shortage of the means of doing it.

Top Bottom