Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd booked a fishing holiday in Ireland and the evening before we left, a total ban all countryside activities had been put in place, I learned more about Guinness in one week than I had all my life..
I assume it is farm related?

Anyone who was in the UK for more than (I think) between two specific dates, or had an operation in that time in the UK is banned from giving blood for life in Germany. As I was a teenager at the time and hadn't left the country and was operated on for a hernia at the time, I tick all of the boxes.

classic33

Leg End Member
BSE outbreak was in the '80's
I survived the BSE outbreak, but I'm not allowed to give blood in Germany because of it.
Makes sense in some ways, but given Germany suffered with the same thing, doesn't.
How about trying to survive this shitty weather! Lol.

Blink of sun just now but it's a chilly breeze which is to continue picking up as the day goes on. I might look a bike out around May at this rate! :laugh:
That'll be next on the list, don't fret.

Morning??

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd booked a fishing holiday in Ireland and the evening before we left, a total ban all countryside activities had been put in place, I learned more about Guinness in one week than I had all my life..
I assume it is farm related?

Man up..

oops:laugh:
I almost froze yesterday:laugh:
Foot and Mouth in 2001?

Was stopped by a relative in Dublin Port, checking everyone coming off the ferry. He knew where I'd come from and where I was headed. And he later got a roasting for stopping me, instead of letting me through. He passed me over to his superior to deal with.

The only year I've never taken sweets or chocolate over with me.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Foot and Mouth in 2001?

Was stopped by a relative in Dublin Port, checking everyone coming off the ferry. He knew where I'd come from and where I was headed. And he later got a roasting for stopping me, instead of letting me through. He passed me over to his superior to deal with.

The only year I've never taken sweets or chocolate over with me.
Most likely, I cannot remember..
the black stuff had affected my brain..
we got stopped on the border and made dip our trainers, boots and waders in some smelly stuff..
It must have been me, I was a regular flyer to Belfast in the 90s and got searched every time on the way out from GLA and on my way home at Belfast Int except the very last time...
used to laugh, after take off you got the 'bing bong' that you could take your seat belt off, two mins later on would come the pilot telling you to belt up as we were descending, shrug..
I priced the Cairnryan ferry last year and I ended up going to Mull for almost the same money with accomodation, ferry etc paid...
It's missing "Judgement Day", 28th December 2019.
I'm an atheist so it doesn't really matter

classic33

Leg End Member
Most likely, I cannot remember..
the black stuff had affected my brain..
we got stopped on the border and made dip our trainers, boots and waders in some smelly stuff..
It must have been me, I was a regular flyer to Belfast in the 90s and got searched every time on the way out from GLA and on my way home at Belfast Int except the very last time...
used to laugh, after take off you got the 'bing bong' that you could take your seat belt off, two mins later on would come the pilot telling you to belt up as we were descending, shrug..
I priced the Cairnryan ferry last year and I ended up going to Mull for almost the same money with accomodation, ferry etc paid...

I'm an atheist so it doesn't really matter
It's the end of the world and it doesn't matter? And it's holding good so far this time.

You drank to remember and now you've forgot.

classic33

Leg End Member
The incident with the Garda.

Top Bottom