Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Long time no see, ow's tha doing?
I'm okay

couldn't resist:laugh:
@the_mikey :okay:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
OK Mother Nature. You win. Thunderstorms have been banging on here since just before midnight. Eased up a bit, but, about half hour ago, got woken up again by an almighty bang (oooh missus!). Non-stop lightning too and a severe weather warning in place, meaning the buses/trains are off and a possible record lightning count.

So, 445am here, watching nature having fun with a mug of tea. There’s going to be a lot of tired faces today.

classic33

Leg End Member
OK Mother Nature. You win. Thunderstorms have been banging on here since just before midnight. Eased up a bit, but, about half hour ago, got woken up again by an almighty bang (oooh missus!). Non-stop lightning too and a severe weather warning in place, meaning the buses/trains are off and a possible record lightning count.

So, 445am here, watching nature having fun with tea. There’s going to be a lot of tired faces today.
It's the weekend, what else would you expect?

classic33

Leg End Member
Not lately, last train I caught was from Criccieth to Penhelig last year :ohmy:
Nearly two hours, you could nearly get to Leeds in that time, from here.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Merry Saturday :hello:
Apparently 163348 (2002-NN4) is speeding towards earth at over 11,200 mph, it’s an asteroid.
It’s supposed to miss us by three million miles but who knows it’s benn known someone in the past has put the point in the wrong place :laugh:
Hopefully Bruce Willis in on standby :ohmy:

Stop tittering,it’s an ASTEROID :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Merry Saturday :hello:
Apparently 163348 (2002-NN4) is speeding towards earth at over 11,200 mph, it’s an asteroid.
It’s supposed to miss us by three million miles but who knows it’s benn known someone in the past has put the point in the wrong place :laugh:
Hopefully Bruce Willis in on standby :ohmy:

Stop tittering,it’s an ASTEROID :laugh:
Owdo

You don't fancy doing the job yerssen, and being the first Scot into space? UK Space Central is up near you, within riding distance as well.

Around the same size as the Empire State Building and it's "small"!!

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo

You don't fancy doing the job yerssen, and being the first Scot into space? UK Space Central is up near you, within riding distance as well.

Around the same size as the Empire State Building and it's "small"!!

Morning??
Nah, too much material needed to make a space suit..
I'm not the super hero type...

Spike Milligan did a far much better job than I could:laugh:
Eskimo Pie
nah..
The usage of "73" for such a purpose comes from the Phillips Code, originally devised in the era of telegraphs to speed up transmission of common messages by mapping them to numbers.
"73" mapped to "best regards" or "my compliments" and was intended as a general valediction for transmitted messages.
It is still used for that purpose today in morse code transmissions and often makes its way into everyday correspondence among hams as a form of jargon.
There is also "88" (which maps to "love and kisses") that sometimes takes the place of "73" for communications between affectionate parties.

There ya go, courtesy of a copy and paste job:hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
Nah, too much material needed to make a space suit..
I'm not the super hero type...

Spike Milligan did a far much better job than I could:laugh:

nah..
The usage of "73" for such a purpose comes from the Phillips Code, originally devised in the era of telegraphs to speed up transmission of common messages by mapping them to numbers.
"73" mapped to "best regards" or "my compliments" and was intended as a general valediction for transmitted messages.
It is still used for that purpose today in morse code transmissions and often makes its way into everyday correspondence among hams as a form of jargon.
There is also "88" (which maps to "love and kisses") that sometimes takes the place of "73" for communications between affectionate parties.

There ya go, courtesy of a copy and paste job:hello:
88 was 22.

Who mentioned a space suit being issued?

Top Bottom