Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
88 was 22.

Who mentioned a space suit being issued?
made my own..
giphy.gif

Ground Control to Major Bob:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
made my own..
View attachment 527833
Ground Control to Major Bob:okay:
We can just sit you atop the rocket. It'll be a simple matter to push it out of the way as you pass it

Now, it can't be that bad!
You can just cover up and not have to talk to anyone. Or cough and people will avoid you.

Or is it parting with your money the bit you really hate?

All of the above, plus lots of noise and people.

Also, despite having finally been paid, we're still setting up accounts and the one I have to use is being iffy about allowing payments, which can be stressful.

classic33

Leg End Member
All of the above, plus lots of noise and people.

Also, despite having finally been paid, we're still setting up accounts and the one I have to use is being iffy about allowing payments, which can be stressful.
You saying you're not of the same species!

Go in and demand all your money, a bank that's unable to return the customers money doesn't look good.

Go in and demand all your money, a bank that's unable to return the customers money doesn't look good.

I could get my money over the counter, I suppose, it's more that my pin doesn't want to work on their machine. German banks are a bit different to the UK and this really is a local bank. They're being very cautious about fraud, which I understand.

Also my ID card, which is my proof if ID and address in Germany, shows my address in Stuttgart, not here. Having a "commuter apartment" isn't unheard of but it usually happens the other way around, ie, people from here get an apartment in Stuttgart. It also means they automatically sent my new pin number to Stuttgart... I've asked them to change this and now my payment has come in and it is clear I'm really doing what I said I was doing they are okay with that. It's just taking a bit of time to get sorted out.

At least I know it will get better over time.

I sometimes wonder...

classic33

Leg End Member
I could get my money over the counter, I suppose, it's more that my pin doesn't want to work on their machine. German banks are a bit different to the UK and this really is a local bank. They're being very cautious about fraud, which I understand.

Also my ID card, which is my proof if ID and address in Germany, shows my address in Stuttgart, not here. Having a "commuter apartment" isn't unheard of but it usually happens the other way around, ie, people from here get an apartment in Stuttgart. It also means they automatically sent my new pin number to Stuttgart... I've asked them to change this and now my payment has come in and it is clear I'm really doing what I said I was doing they are okay with that. It's just taking a bit of time to get sorted out.

At least I know it will get better over time.
Can it get any worse over time?

Isn't the purpose of an ID card to prove you're you!!

Top Bottom