Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
A senior moment:laugh:
we'll put it down to that:wacko:
Not a dodgy maccy d.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Not a dodgy maccy d.
It heated up really well...
I was about 10 miles from home and flagging...
when I got the call as they had thought I had been out for my regular mileage..

Clan Macrae memorial
sheriffmuir.jpg

SGUR URAN/ (...)/ CLAN MACRAE/ MAR CHUIMHNEACHAN AIR CLANN MHIC-RATH A THUIT/ AN CATH BLAIR AN T-SIORAIMH AIR AN TREUS LA DEUG / DE CHEUD MHIOS A GHEAMHRAIDH 1715 NUAIR BHA/ IAD DION TIGHE RIOGHAIL NAN STIUBHARTACH./ BHA BUIDHIONNAN NAN TAILEACH AGUS NAN AILSEACH/ AN ORDUGH CATHA AIR SGIATH CHLI AN FHEACHD/ GHAIDHEALAICH, AGUS DE NA SEOID SO BHA A MHOR/ CHUID LE AN CINN RE LAR AIG CRIOTH AN LATHA/ THA AN CARN-CUIMHEACHAN SO AIR A THOGAL LE/ COMUNN CLANN MHICRATH AIR AN TREUS LA DEUG/ DE CHEUD MHIOS A GHEAMHRAIDH, 1915/ THE CLAN MACRAE/ IN MEMORY OF THE MACRAES KILLED AT/ SHERIFFMUIR 13TH NOV. 1715, WHEN/ DEFENDING THE ROYAL HOUSE OF STUART./ THE KINTAIL AND LOCHALSH COMPANIES/ FORMED PART OF THE LEFT WING OF/ THE HIGHLAND ARMY, AND FELL/ ALMOST TO A MAN./ ERECTED AT THE INSTANCE/ OF THE CLAN MACRAE/ SOCIETY/ 13TH NOV. 1915

I see I get a mention:rolleyes:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
My fave is Bilko..
He used just to go off the script, every time you saw the rest of the cast look at each, Phil was ad-libbing..
Supremely funny and I have something like 83 episodes somewhere but no doubt 'lost' in our garage:laugh:
No wonder I loved Top cat as well...

the comedy then was so good..

Been out for a half century..
hardest climb since the road out of Fort Augustus for me..
glad to get home for a reheated Maccy-D...
their coffee is sooooooooooo good.
Oh, @classic33 I ventured to the edge of oor @Mo1959 territory
Now settled with a bottle of beer
Muchos Kudos for that climb! Maybe the next time you do it Corrieris will be open to refuel.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Muchos Kudos for that climb! Maybe the next time you do it Corrieris will be open to refuel.
Thanks..
I only intended for M&S at Dunblane for a sandwich etc..and a reverse back home.
no, but eejit had to go up the NCN route and take that right turn and carry up to the choice of Blackford or BofA and TBH the climb to above BoA wasn't bad, enjoyable but the descent? they were top dressing THEN spraying liquid tar on top of it plus the single track road below the Dumyat car park is a shocking disgrace.
I had planned a trip up to Dundee via Dunblane but I think not:laugh:
need to find how to get to Corrieris now...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Thanks..
I only intended for M&S at Dunblane for a sandwich etc..and a reverse back home.
no, but eejit had to go up the NCN route and take that right turn and carry up to the choice of Blackford or BofA and TBH the climb to above BoA wasn't bad, enjoyable but the descent? they were top dressing THEN spraying liquid tar on top of it plus the single track road below the Dumyat car park is a shocking disgrace.
The Allanwater Cafe at the other end of Bridge of Allan is good too. I think there’s bike racks over the road to tie up Polly. :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Thanks..
If you're going for food, could you not have somewhere better in mind than M&S, for a sarnie!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
The Allanwater Cafe at the other end of Bridge of Allan is good too. I think there’s bike racks over the road to tie up Polly. :laugh:
Tie, tie, Polly up?^_^ I'm not that minded, gently locked:laugh:
Noted, gives me an excuse to head out that way, I have found a nice run to get there via Cambuskenneth and have options to head home, sadly not many bridges over the Forth though.

If you're going for food, could you not have somewhere better in mind than M&S, for a sarnie!
On our many regular trips up(and down) to Angus, it was halfway so we'd stop for some shopping and something to snack on.(loo)
Reliving old times..
if only I could cycle to Auchterarder for a fish supper:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Tie, tie, Polly up?^_^ I'm not that minded, gently locked:laugh:
Noted, gives me an excuse to head out that way, I have found a nice run to get there via Cambuskenneth and have options to head home, sadly not many bridges over the Forth though.

On our many regular trips up(and down) to Angus, it was halfway so we'd stop for some shopping and something to snack on.(loo)
Reliving old times..
if only I could cycle to Auchterarder for a fish supper:okay:
Why would you not want to keep her safe.

What's stopping you riding for a fish supper?

classic33

Leg End Member
You would definitely like The Allanwater then. Try the special fish tea. Think it’s about a tenner. You get generous helping of fish and chips, any flavour of their home made ice cream and a choice of drink.
I think you've sold him the idea. Ice cream and a choice of drink. He'll not be able to resist.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You would definitely like The Allanwater then. Try the special fish tea. Think it’s about a tenner. You get generous helping of fish and chips, any flavour of their home made ice cream and a choice of drink.
Thanks,
Roll on whatever phase:okay:
I'll not cycle the first time....
That's the first time I've cycled through BoA today and it seems to be folk walking about with takeaway coffee cups in the shopping bit:cuppa:

I think you've sold him the idea. Ice cream and a choice of drink. He'll not be able to resist.
Think of the chaos Eau de Fish Supper could cause....:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Thanks,
Roll on whatever phase:okay:
I'll not cycle the first time....
That's the first time I've cycled through BoA today and it seems to be folk walking about with takeaway coffee cups in the shopping bit:cuppa:

Think of the chaos Eau de Fish Supper could cause....:laugh:
And you'll be cycling through, whilst drinking from a coffee cup!

You'd have no problems with a fish supper, would you?

Top Bottom