Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I've not decided yet. Roads still dampish so maybe just a little hybrid bimble since it has the guards.
I have not had the vertical 'stripe' since I fitted the back pannier again, there is a plastic funny looking mudguard attachment for it so must get round to looking for it but might just stick the handlebar bag on again....
I carry too much stuff between radios and binos, camera occasionally..

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I have not had the vertical 'stripe' since I fitted the back pannier again, there is a plastic funny looking mudguard attachment for it so must get round to looking for it but might just stick the handlebar bag on again....
I carry too much stuff between radios and binos, camera occasionally..
I should do the same occasionally. I have a good DSLR which is quite heavy but I should have a nice bimbling day sometime and try and take it with me.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I should do the same occasionally. I have a good DSLR which is quite heavy but I should have a nice bimbling day sometime and try and take it with me.
Problem nowadays for any shot, the phone camera suffices..
I'd headed for some shots of the Kelpies but too many folk about so I got the pylons and wires edited out, last time I'd used it was for taking long range photos of this place getting built:laugh: (in these times I had to remove an adjective before built:laugh:)
Once phone cameras get optical zoom, the game is over..

classic33

Leg End Member
Merry morning :hello:
It is!!
Will do.
Morning:hello:. Did you have that really heavy rain for a while last night? Still looks a bit gloomy out.
Bit of a light fog(visibility down below 75 yards), with light rain at times.

Morning??

classic33

Leg End Member
It was and I did thanks.
Must have been good if you forget where you were on waking.

Top Bottom