Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
giphy.gif

Is there anybody out there:laugh:

If so, an individual hearty 'Good morning' to you...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
View attachment 534407
Is there anybody out there:laugh:

If so, an individual hearty 'Good morning' to you...
I'm here. :laugh: That pesky wind seems to be picking up again. Not feeling the cycling enthusiasm :sad:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I'm here. :laugh: That pesky wind seems to be picking up again. Not feeling the cycling enthusiasm :sad:
I know,
I saw you post on the auld punter post...:laugh:
I'm too young for there:cuppa:
Breezy here but wanting to head out but can't make my mind up..
once i've run through everything and made sure some one has their ears on for a parcel.
I'll toodle off..

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I know,
I saw you post on the auld punter post...:laugh:
I'm too young for there:cuppa:
Breezy here but wanting to head out but can't make my mind up..
once i've run through everything and made sure some one has their ears on for a parcel.
I'll toodle off..
Noooo.....if you had bought a hoose in Comrie you could have come by and dragged me out! :laugh: It's the usual south-westerly so a headwind home on most routes apart from going up Lochearnhead and getting a blow back but prefer that as an early ride.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Noooo.....if you had bought a hoose in Comrie you could have come by and dragged me out! :laugh: It's the usual south-westerly so a headwind home on most routes apart from going up Lochearnhead and getting a blow back but prefer that as an early ride.
Comrie,
in the end wasn't an option because of access to watch Beag, pity though, liked it.
You usually have done a full Mo before I have my brekkie...
I were, dahn 'ere
I know someone would be along:laugh:

You could cycle over to his neck o'woods and drag him out don't bike in the early hours.

I'm sure he'd go
I've already made a darting raid into Mo territory..
As the crow flies, we are 25 mile apart but just a little more in road miles...
I didn't realise it was that close :ohmy:

Anyhoo, headed out and thoroughly enjoyed a 50k,
thought I'd take the real camera out for some Kelpie photos but no chance, it was back to normal crowds, good to see so many cyclists out, did a little detour up over Falkirk High/Bonnybridge normally come the opposite way from Bonnybridge, some Antonine Wall sections so must make a visit to them...

classic33

Leg End Member
Comrie,
in the end wasn't an option because of access to watch Beag, pity though, liked it.
You usually have done a full Mo before I have my brekkie...

I know someone would be along:laugh:

I've already made a darting raid into Mo territory..
As the crow flies, we are 25 mile apart but just a little more in road miles...
I didn't realise it was that close :ohmy:

Anyhoo, headed out and thoroughly enjoyed a 50k,
thought I'd take the real camera out for some Kelpie photos but no chance, it was back to normal crowds, good to see so many cyclists out, did a little detour up over Falkirk High/Bonnybridge normally come the opposite way from Bonnybridge, some Antonine Wall sections so must make a visit to them...
You're getting brave, or reckless. A raid on Fubar's cake shop(albeit shut at the time), and now into Mo's territory.

When you gonna start rebuilding that wall. Rather than just taking pictures of it

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You're getting brave, or reckless. A raid on Fubar's cake shop(albeit shut at the time), and now into Mo's territory.

When you gonna start rebuilding that wall. Rather than just taking pictures of it
Passed the still closed cafe today..
there are more forward ways to head NE but I like the way I know which would add a few miles on...
I'll look at google's suggestions but try shy away from A roads, I've been out on roads beyond Dunblane so who knows..

Top Bottom