Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Oh, dear, time for more tired puns...

Sorry...
I'm just trying to be punny ...
honest...
it's the only other language Yawksha folk know...

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:

Working wheely good :rolleyes:
Wheelie! And you're not tyred either?
Looking forward to the gale force winds later? :laugh: I'll maybe give the :bicycle:a miss.
If you'd set out in time, and in the right direction, you'd have a decent tailwind on the homeward leg/section. Maybe even uphill.

Morning??

classic33

Leg End Member
There's adverts for legs at the bottom of the page. Anyone want a spare set?
Those pictured are "touring legs".
Sprinting legs available I wonder.

The top*, it's touring Scotland. Having paid someone else to work out a route for me.

*Now Genuine Japanese Tea direct from China?

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
There's adverts for legs at the bottom of the page. Anyone want a spare set?
View attachment 534257
Those pictured are "touring legs".
Sprinting legs available I wonder.

The top*, it's touring Scotland. Having paid someone else to work out a route for me.

*Now Genuine Japanese Tea direct from China?
I did a set route for a visitor, advised on everything and made a point of highlighting that there were many hilly climbs en-route, they then mid way through wanted to visit Mull, I said VERY VERY HILLY and at the end he said the route was too hilly, I maybe read between the lines that it had been a 'thanks for nothing' gesture.. I had even sent route profiles, the was a prof at a Uni so he wasn't daft (or?)
Cue no more helping..

classic33

Leg End Member
I did a set route for a visitor, advised on everything and made a point of highlighting that there were many hilly climbs en-route, they then mid way through wanted to visit Mull, I said VERY VERY HILLY and at the end he said the route was too hilly, I maybe read between the lines that it had been a 'thanks for nothing' gesture.. I had even sent route profiles, the was a prof at a Uni so he wasn't daft (or?)
Cue no more helping..
Did you charge for planning the route though?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Did you charge for planning the route though?
Nope..
gratis..
the thing about 'doing' routes is that you know the distance you have to travel, I hate that, I did one the other day and it showed the map and at the bottom, the distance to go..
demoralising:laugh:
even after I knew that was halfway done, it dragged.
Sometimes it is just better to wing it as you go.....

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Nope..
gratis..
the thing about 'doing' routes is that you know the distance you have to travel, I hate that, I did one the other day and it showed the map and at the bottom, the distance to go..
Apart from a few of my more local regular loops, I often just set out and decide when I get to the next junction how I'm feeling and what way I want to go. At least we are blessed with lots of little roads that criss/cross the country and makes it easier. I really need to try and explore a bit more though.

classic33

Leg End Member
Nope..
gratis..
You could have just turned round.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Apart from a few of my more local regular loops, I often just set out and decide when I get to the next junction how I'm feeling and what way I want to go. At least we are blessed with lots of little roads that criss/cross the country and makes it easier. I really need to try and explore a bit more though.
That's my normal..
I spend too much time looking at maps and TBH it's trying to remember where each turn should be, if no signpost, the one over Shieldhill would have been simple if I'd just gone to the Slamannan road but I wanted to explore another way, I'd only been up that way once before and couldn't picture the turn off which turned out to be a rough farm track for about 3/4 mile before a single tarmac road.
The roads are all new to me although on checking I've been out and about here since 2017.
This is when I wish I could drive and head into Fife, out Doune etc and just get the bike out.
I could just get dumped and make my way home:laugh:

You could have just turned round.
I'm in shape,
round is a shape
I am round:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ooo. The Yellow Card has been allowed out from social Isolation.
Proud recipient...:okay:

Oh. a question ..
In the original wordpress editor,
I could choose a size of an image to place into the post then when the image was placed into its position, I could click on it and allow full size to open in a new browser page, any idea of the present way of doing this?
Old lost Bob.
I just can't see any way...

Top Bottom