Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Cannae see anybody deid. Lol.

Talking of the news, I see the media seem to be talking about the speed of the train near Aberdeen a lot. Hope they’re not going to try and blame the driver.
Hopefully they're not going to do that. But they can't answer back, makes them the perfect person to blame.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Cannae see anybody deid. Lol.

Talking of the news, I see the media seem to be talking about the speed of the train near Aberdeen a lot. Hope they’re not going to try and blame the driver.
Hopefully they're not going to do that. But they can't answer back, makes them the perfect person to blame.
Sadly, this happens far too often..
social media users need to have a good look at themselves,
Twitter is a great resource if used in the manner it was meant for but 99.9999% of bitter, twisted, bigoted, agenda driven, opinionated people frequent it. ANONOMOUSLY, note.
I feel for the family..

classic33

Leg End Member
Sadly, this happens far too often..
social media users need to have a good look at themselves,
Twitter is a great resource if used in the manner it was meant for but 99.9999% of bitter, twisted, bigoted, agenda driven, opinionated people frequent it. ANONOMOUSLY, note.
I feel for the family..
For all involved in it.

There's a different mirror they use when looking at themselves. Never shows the true self, just what they want to see.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, the start of another one, albeit a bit later than it should be.

Rain: Stopped
Wind: Gone/Died Down
Temperature: Steady 17°C

What'll happen: Who Knows

Morning??
Starting Tomorrow.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Rain: poured when i was out, gave up and came home.
Cannot be bothered getting soaked any more, I could rust at my age:laugh:

Can't be ersed today

not any more, it's apres noon
Didn’t think there was rain forecast. We have missed any so far. I’ve just had a little lie down after overdosing on brufen as the nerves in my foot are giving me grief. It’s like getting an electric shock every few minutes :sad: Seems to be calming down now. Think the nerves coming from my back are getting squeezed.

classic33

Leg End Member
Rain: poured when i was out, gave up and came home.
Cannot be bothered getting soaked any more, I could rust at my age:laugh:

Can't be ersed today

not any more, it's apres noon
A couple of squirts of WD40 might help with the rust problem. Otherwise just carry a loaded oilcan, with an "Oil Me" note attached somewhere visible.

T'was, early eve now.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Yo ho ho...:hello:
all hell about to let loose, Beag is on his way...
Grandad head now on..
giphy.gif

Didn’t think there was rain forecast. We have missed any so far. I’ve just had a little lie down after overdosing on brufen as the nerves in my foot are giving me grief. It’s like getting an electric shock every few minutes :sad: Seems to be calming down now. Think the nerves coming from my back are getting squeezed.
You must have missed the rain I got dunked in earlier yesterday...

Why not find one of those folk who mangle and manipulate back or muscle problems..
I got mangled on a stretching table type thing years ago and it worked for a while...
It was NHS and I had the usual wait...
but saved me a gazillion dollars if done abroad....

classic33

Leg End Member
Yo ho ho...:hello:
all hell about to let loose, Beag is on his way...
Grandad head now on..
View attachment 543425

You must have missed the rain I got dunked in earlier yesterday...

Why not find one of those folk who mangle and manipulate back or muscle problems..
I got mangled on a stretching table type thing years ago and it worked for a while...
It was NHS and I had the usual wait...
but saved me a gazillion dollars if done abroad....
You sound a tad early, unless there's a dead man's chest and rum involved.
If the young in is on their way it's not the best start.

She had the cool, clear water.

There's a rack in Stifling Castle, another in Edinburgh she could try I suppose. Might end up a bit taller, but it might help. Worth a try at least.

Morning??
ae06a0c6fb85b6ea4cddfbfd05b07fe7.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
The :rain: caught me by surprise this morning. I got well and truly soaked and ended up a bit cold as I just had a long sleeve jersey on and not a jacket.
Just goes to show you can't trust the weatherman.

Was it one of those "Warm even when wet" tops by any chance!

Top Bottom