Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
He doesn't seem to have been on for 6 weeks now :sad:

MTB trundle along the Comrie to St Fillans cycle path done. It's covered in sheep and sheep shoot!

Hi @Mo1959 :hello:
Still about, not much going on, just working and watching the country stumbling along :cry:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Watching our great leaders on the box last night, makes me wonder if they really have got any idea as to how to deal with this.
How much longer are folks going to carry on adhering?
I think most of us have decided to do our own thing and risk assess for ourselves. The rules are getting more and more confusing, especially since they are not the same all over. Look after the elderly, vulnerable and those with health conditions and try and let the rest of the country function reasonably normally would be so much better.

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I think most of us have decided to do our own thing and risk assess for ourselves. The rules are getting more and more confusing, especially since they are not the same all over. Look after the elderly, vulnerable and those with health conditions and try and let the rest of the country function reasonably normally would be so much better.

That is a very sensible outlook Mo.
Agreed the way this disease seems to affect certain parts society who need protecting.
When you see the amount of people disregarding the recommendations like I see every day you just wonder how it can ever be enforced.
The usual suspects that are mentioned, but they dont seem to take any notice.
The powers that be stand up in front of the cameras saying this and that but you come and sort it out on the ground.
The whole lot just makes you despair

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Yep Classic and Bobby are usually around at some point. Welshie and myself are more inclined to be in the retirement thread these days since we are old farts! :laugh:

Top Bottom