Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I just took the blue bin in! Really exciting....highlight of the morning in fact. :laugh:

It's raining really heavily now, and its green bin (recycling) day today.
No sign of the bin men yet and probably a good thing as I wont be going out to get the bin back

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Get the bog roll in, it's starting to disappear from the shelves again.

I did notice on Monday night in the supermarket stocks were rather low.
Also there wasnt much pasta on the shelves.
Plenty of eggs, flour, uht milk, cleaning products, kitchen rolls, hand wash, sanitizer and paracetamols.
I thought I would have a look at all the items that people went mad about last time after I saw something over the weekend that it was getting very difficult to get a home delivery slot due to fears over a lockdown.
Some folks just go mad.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I did notice on Monday night in the supermarket stocks were rather low.
Also there wasnt much pasta on the shelves.
Plenty of eggs, flour, uht milk, cleaning products, kitchen rolls, hand wash, sanitizer and paracetamols.
I thought I would have a look at all the items that people went mad about last time after I saw something over the weekend that it was getting very difficult to get a home delivery slot due to fears over a lockdown.
Some folks just go mad.

I have plenty of pasta and rice. In fact I gave my grandson a bag the other week when he went off to Uni. That will keep him going for a couple of weeks:laugh:

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I have plenty of pasta and rice. In fact I gave my grandson a bag the other week when he went off to Uni. That will keep him going for a couple of weeks:laugh:

I cant understand why there seems to be some panic buying going on.
What is going to change?:sad:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I cant understand why there seems to be some panic buying going on.
What is going to change?:sad:
Coz they are bleeding idiots! Was the same the last time. Supplies were coming into the stores same as they always did, but these morons kept buying everything up and leaving the rest of us unable to get anything. Bet some of them have spare rooms and garages still full of toilet rolls!

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I can see students being told they have to stay on campus and not return home for visits. Think it was talked about the other day?

I thought that was for students in Northern Ireland :blink:
This is the problem with 4 different governments making decisions and also with different policies in different places.
You are ok to do something here but could be breaking the law on the other side of the street.

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Coz they are bleeding idiots! Was the same the last time. Supplies were coming into the stores same as they always did, but these morons kept buying everything up and leaving the rest of us unable to get anything. Bet some of them have spare rooms and garages still full of toilet rolls!

Agreed folks like that are morons but in theory they will eventually use them all up and wont have to buy any for ages.
The sad thing is people who buy for the sake of it and it goes out of date and then gets thrown away.
That is such a sad waste

Top Bottom