Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. Was a bit :cold:out there earlier! Hopefully now that the sun is out it will take the worst of the chill off the air although I don't think it will get exactly warm.
My kind of time..
Headed out to try catch some folk on summits and enjoyed a short but fun run..
Good to see you still kicking around, sir.
Hope all is well as seems to be here..
makes out on the bike a bit more special...
Keep popping in :hello:

Blue

Legendary Member
Didn't think so, still there was hope of changing your ways.
In the main, I like sunny colours as they lift the mood but may go for a cool blue shade for a bedroom.

I'll wait until we move in and I see how the daylight and artificial light look in the rooms before picking colours.

Thing is, I don't want any great change to our existing colours as I think that will help Mrs B settle in. Advancing dementia doesn't react well to change and the new house will, in itself, be a bit of a challenge. It may be a tough enough job for me but it should make the rest of her life better as we will have more room for adaptations should they be needed in the long term. Also, both of us should get an immediate boost to wellbeing from immediate lifestyle changes. An exciting time for both of us.:wahhey::wahhey:

classic33

Leg End Member
In the main, I like sunny colours as they lift the mood but may go for a cool blue shade for a bedroom.

I'll wait until we move in and I see how the daylight and artificial light look in the rooms before picking colours.

Thing is, I don't want any great change to our existing colours as I think that will help Mrs B settle in. Advancing dementia doesn't react well to change and the new house will, in itself, be a bit of a challenge. It may be a tough enough job for me but it should make the rest of her life better as we will have more room for adaptations should they be needed in the long term. Also, both of us should get an immediate boost to wellbeing from immediate lifestyle changes. An exciting time for both of us.:wahhey::wahhey:
Enjoy the move, and deciding the colours you'll be using.

Anything positive at this time has got to be good.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning all :hello:

The weather is a bit dull today - a change from the recent sunny days.

Telephone calls with a couple of mortgage providers lined up for later so it will be an interesting day.
Owdo

Couldn't you just "borrow" the money from a bank. I doubt there'll be another time when they insist that you wear a mask to get in.

Hope it works out, whichever way you go.
Morning all:hello:
The wrong team won earlier..
so we'll avoid that..
I'm on a jolly anyway..
Enjoy yer day:okay:
Owdo

Always made worse when you get up early to watch.

Enjoy yer jolly
And don't forget the stick o'rock!

Morning??
I Am Crazy.jpg

Top Bottom