Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
Owdo

Couldn't you just "borrow" the money from a bank. I doubt there'll be another time when they insist that you wear a mask to get in.

Hope it works out, whichever way you go.

No doubt like everybody else I think of the mask thing every time I go into a bank or building society these days. Strange times; also makes me think of the scene in Father Ted when Tom robs the PO to withdraw his own money!

Just completed a telephone application with our local mutual BS and awaiting a call from my bank later to compare. The on-line tools put the mutual ahead and one of the comparison sites have the BS well up there on a UK wide basis so I'm likely to go with the BS. The idea of supporting a local mutual sits well with my political beliefs.

All going well so far. Next step is my purchasers surveyor doing a valuation survey tomorrow and then my surveyor doing a home buyers survey, hopefully, next week.

classic33

Leg End Member
No doubt like everybody else I think of the mask thing every time I go into a bank or building society these days. Strange times; also makes me think of the scene in Father Ted when Tom robs the PO to withdraw his own money!

Just completed a telephone application with our local mutual BS and awaiting a call from my bank later to compare. The on-line tools put the mutual ahead and one of the comparison sites have the BS well up there on a UK wide basis so I'm likely to go with the BS. The idea of supporting a local mutual sits well with my political beliefs.

All going well so far. Next step is my purchasers surveyor doing a valuation survey tomorrow and then my surveyor doing a home buyers survey, hopefully, next week.
Been into the NatWest whilst wearing an industrial full face mask. But they still ask that motorbike helmets be removed before entering.

Hope it all goes well, and look forward to the house warming party.

classic33

Leg End Member
ay oop. lad, tha's right:laugh:
Daffy Yellow Card.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Mr Rodgers will speak for me..
giphy.gif

and the Bears still suck:okay:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow

classic33

Leg End Member
Not da Chicago ones:okay:

We have panic buying here again....

I got a couple of jar of the said's peanut butter, luvely stuff
Okay

Seen the start of the second round of the "bog roll buying bash" down here. Police are going round the business premises checking. As are the self important council officials, with new powers.

Marmite peanut butter perchance?

Top Bottom