Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
Third Wave?
Have a few more. You can let me know how many there were when you've watched them all. No cheating by just watching for a few seconds and doing a multiplier.:laugh:

View: https://youtu.be/WHPEKLQID4U

Blue

Legendary Member
Owdo
T'ain't too shoddy here.
Sofar...

You'll be saving old newspaper's now I assume.
I've been saving old papers, bubble wrap, boxes etc for a few months. Some packing has already been done and I'll get stuck in to more if the surveyor gives the green light.

I got a couple of packs of different sized boxes on-line a while back and the quality seems good - even came with some free Yorkshire tea bags so that we can have a brew while packing!:cuppa::cuppa:

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow

Blue

Legendary Member
We won't have the survey report until tomorrow but I've had a chat with the surveyor and he didn't find any deal breaker.

The cracks I was worried about are just different thermal movement between concrete door lintels and the wall and no need for a rewire(you got that right Classic) but some extra power points and a modern wired smoke alarm required. A couple of spots of woodworm spotted in the attic timbers but he felt just a few hundred would easily sort that out and he gave me a referral for the work. I'll see the full report but am delighted with what was said as I may be able to reduce the mortgage requirement and keep more cash for retail therapy.:becool:

classic33

Leg End Member
We won't have the survey report until tomorrow but I've had a chat with the surveyor and he didn't find any deal breaker.

The cracks I was worried about are just different thermal movement between concrete door lintels and the wall and no need for a rewire(you got that right Classic) but some extra power points and a modern wired smoke alarm required. A couple of spots of woodworm spotted in the attic timbers but he felt just a few hundred would easily sort that out and he gave me a referral for the work. I'll see the full report but am delighted with what was said as I may be able to reduce the mortgage requirement and keep more cash for retail therapy.:becool:
I remember the old round plugs, round pins as well as round in shape in shape. I know one house that still has them, working, in some rooms.

Mentioned more in jest than anything else. Modern plastic ones harden over time, making them prone to cracking.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You're certain they were actually steep hills, on the path you took.

Christmas on shiftwork!!
Suppose it snows, heavily on the day.
my legs say so...

If need be..
Snow could be a slight problem...

Top Bottom