Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Are we counting? Who is this 'we' of whom you speak?

You pick which to count - I won't be checking.:laugh:
You mean you've not counted them!

classic33

Leg End Member
30th Sept already, eh.
Time flies, too fast now:laugh:

Wet out, dry inside.
think I'll stay dry:laugh:
and good morning:hello::hello:
Three quarters over.
Blame the swallows!
Soon be Table Lugging Time.

Save money!
Take some soap with you when you go out. Not too certain about about the spin to get most of the water out, but the wind might help a bit.

Owdo

Morning??
wednesday.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member
G’day all:hello:

We had a brief sunny spell after early rain but the rain has set in for the evening now. Getting a turbo session done:bicycle: now.

I’ve been digesting the survey report this morning. Nothing major required and it’s useful insofar as it has enabled me to compile something akin to a snagging list from which I can work. I’ll have to see if I can get some recommendations for contractors now.

It feels like a big step forward.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
G’day all:hello:

We had a brief sunny spell after early rain but the rain has set in for the evening now. Getting a turbo session done:bicycle: now.

I’ve been digesting the survey report this morning. Nothing major required and it’s useful insofar as it has enabled me to compile something akin to a snagging list from which I can work. I’ll have to see if I can get some recommendations for contractors now.

It feels like a big step forwar.
Nowt else in house to eat?

Watched the sun rise*, moving down one side of the valley as it rose over the other. Now light rain.

*Bright red.

classic33

Leg End Member
That answer was a reply to your ‘either, or’ style question.We have yet to determine which half of your question was being answered :laugh:
That was asked as a result of you saying Yes, to you haven't counted them.

There's one in six "swallowed" by a following wave. Which alters either answer.

Blue

Legendary Member
That was asked as a result of you saying Yes, to you haven't counted them.

There's one in six "swallowed" by a following wave. Which alters either answer.
I didn't say that. The question was an either/or type so the the answer was Yes I'd counted them or yes I haven't counted them.

As it happens, I hadn't counted the waves as I was too busy counting the grains of sand on the beach - I lost count and gave up after a while. :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
I didn't say that. The question was an either/or type so the the answer was Yes I'd counted them or yes I haven't counted them.

As it happens, I hadn't counted the waves as I was too busy counting[N] the grains of sand on the beach [/B]- I lost count and gave up after a while. :laugh:
Which doesn't include those hit by the waves.

Top Bottom