Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
We got moved ok on Wednesday and I'm still working through the boxes! Apart from that we've had lots of people in measuring for the refurb the. Our phone number transferred ok today and I'm waiting to see if the broadband activates after midnight, as it should. The house isn't served well for the phone so it may take the rewire to sort that out. I'll see what I can sort out tomorrow if it activates. Using my phone at the moment and I'm finding that tedious.

Last edited:

Blue

Legendary Member
Zebedee is due:laugh:
(C5 had a good railway Journey prog on earlier, apart from the iffy commentary and it being all over the place at times, the scenery?)

No snow here yet..
still a balmy -5.3c

Lovely jubbly isn't it^_^
(You gotta do the Del shoulder shrug)
Hope you both are at least settled in..
I'm still living in chaos 12 months on

doesn't help when your visitors arrived in Jan

last year,
covid intervened, no wedding, no house move but wedding is rearranged and house search is back on..
it'll be back to us two rattling about the Towers :ohmy:
Yes, both settling in well. Sleeping well too as we're knackered and it's so quiet. We're loving it so far

classic33

Leg End Member
Zebedee is due:laugh:
(C5 had a good railway Journey prog on earlier, apart from the iffy commentary and it being all over the place at times, the scenery?)

No snow here yet..
still a balmy -5.3c

Lovely jubbly isn't it^_^
(You gotta do the Del shoulder shrug)
Hope you both are at least settled in..
I'm still living in chaos 12 months on

doesn't help when your visitors arrived in Jan

last year,
covid intervened, no wedding, no house move but wedding is rearranged and house search is back on..
it'll be back to us two rattling about the Towers :ohmy:
Will you be giving the bride away?

Down to -1°C and dropping. Don't think we'll be seeing the -15°C that Mo forecast though.

Thought they had the house and you moved to be nearer them.

classic33

Leg End Member
We got moved ok on Wednesday and I'm still working through the boxes! Apart from that we've had lots of people in measuring for the refurb the. Our phone number transferred ok today and I'm waiting to see if the broadband activates after midnight, as it should. The house isn't served well for the phone so it may take the rewire to sort that out. I'll see what I can sort out tomorrow if it activates. Using my phone at the moment and I'm finding that tedious.
If it doesn't activate at midnight, what then, climb the pole outside to access it.

Blue

Legendary Member
You can slow down now though.

Don't think you will somehow. Or not by much.

Cups, kettle, milk, tea, coffee if you must?
The last couple of days have been hectic but, apart from two contractors visiting, I slowed a bit today. I hope the weekend will be less busy.

When the removal men were loading our gear they took a booking for the people buying our old place so I hope that completes.

classic33

Leg End Member
The last couple of days have been hectic but, apart from two contractors visiting, I slowed a bit today. I hope the weekend will be less busy.

When the removal men were loading our gear they took a booking for the people buying our old place so I hope that completes.
That last part's a good sign. Think the only way it could be better would be if they were moving stuff in, as they moved yours out. Possibly not cost you as much.

The weather not slowing you down then. Or is it more indoor work.

Blue

Legendary Member
That last part's a good sign. Think the only way it could be better would be if they were moving stuff in, as they moved yours out. Possibly not cost you as much.

The weather not slowing you down then. Or is it more indoor work.
Working indoors as it's so cold outside. Still nipping over to the old place to pack some little things but we're down to a cleaning up which I will do next week. The gritters are out every day so I'm taking it easy on the road.

classic33

Leg End Member
Working indoors as it's so cold outside. Still nipping over to the old place to pack some little things but we're down to a cleaning up which I will do next week. The gritters are out every day so I'm taking it easy on the road.
You've got gritters, actually out on the roads!

The final clean, a "quick lick" or full clean. Vac the carpets, wash the doors/windows, and clean sinks & bath.

Blue

Legendary Member
Not long now.
No luck. The set up page is telling me I need a micro filter. I didn't use them in the old place as the setup was different but I know I had a couple from years back. I had a search but will have to empty the boxroom later to see if I still have them. I don't know if PC world are open in the lockdown.

I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Top Bottom