Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
No luck. The set up page is telling me I need a micro filter. I didn't use them in the old place as the setup was different but I know I had a couple from years back. I had a search but will have to empty the boxroom later to see if I still have them. I don't know if PC world are open in the lockdown.

I'll see how it goes tomorrow.
The one local to me was open all of last year. Just queued at the door and asked what it was we were after. Then waited for someone who knew, to take you into the store.

From the Argos site
ADSL Micro Filter Cat.No. 936/8176

Last edited:

Blue

Legendary Member
The one local to me was open all of last year. Just queued at the door and asked what it was we were after. Then waited for someone who knew, to take you into the store.

From the Argos site
ADSL Micro Filter Cat.No. 936/8176
Just ordered one from Amazon. I'll try tomorrow. Nite nite:hello:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Yes, both settling in well. Sleeping well too as we're knackered and it's so quiet. We're loving it so far
Good and now we take you live to Norn Iron where the carpet cleaning is taking place
oh and what Mr @Blue wears at the weekend is his business:ohmy:

Will you be giving the bride away?

Down to -1°C and dropping. Don't think we'll be seeing the -15°C that Mo forecast though.

Thought they had the house and you moved to be nearer them.
I am......cheaply, free if needed:okay:
We have minus 4.3c just now but did reach minus 5.7c..at 1.59am
Live from somewhere
where it DID snow overnight
20540.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Good and now we take you live to Norn Iron where the carpet cleaning is taking place
oh and what Mr @Blue wears at the weekend is his business:ohmy:

I am......cheaply, free if needed:okay:
We have minus 4.3c just now but did reach minus 5.7c..at 1.59am
Live from somewhere
where it DID snow overnight
View attachment 568021

Owdo

We stayed fairly warm with a low of -2°C and no wind once it stopped snowing.

That's the sort of snowfall I want. Then we'll see how folk manage. Non of this inch deep snow "causing chaos" because they can't drive.

You can't get much cheaper than free.

Morning??
Crazy.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo

We stayed fairly warm with a low of -2°C and no wind once it stopped snowing.

That's the sort of snowfall I want. Then we'll see how folk manage. Non of this inch deep snow "causing chaos" because they can't drive.

You can't get much cheaper than free.

Morning??
It's Newfoundland I think, a screenshot from Reddit.

minus 2.1c the noo but the sun is ready to bathe the back garden and that's why temp has sharply risen..
a , yes, another lazy day ahead
IK7

classic33

Leg End Member
It's Newfoundland I think, a screenshot from Reddit.

minus 2.1c the noo but the sun is ready to bathe the back garden and that's why temp has sharply risen..
a , yes, another lazy day ahead
IK7
Late 70's and we'd to dig our way out of the house. Drifting snow had blocked the door. Then a ginnel dug down the path.
Ay, those were the days. Long gone now though.

You'll have to do something you know. You can't just plonk yourself down in a chair for the day.

Blue

Legendary Member
Yes, I’m back on-line:hyper:

I had another hunt for the micro filter this morning but didn’t have any luck. While having a :cuppa: I wondered if I had put the old filters in my old garage and then transferred my bag of cables to the new garage - found the filters in 2mins! Happy days. I’ll get the PC up and running later.

Oh, g’day all :hello:

Just a very heavy frost here - no snow, not even on the Antrim Hills

Mo1959

Legendary Member
You'll have to do something you know. You can't just plonk yourself down in a chair for the day.
Why not? :laugh:

Blue

Legendary Member
Late 70's and we'd to dig our way out of the house. Drifting snow had blocked the door. Then a ginnel dug down the path.
Ay, those were the days. Long gone now though.

I remember the big snow in the 60’s, maybe 1963 when our village and the surrounding area were snowed in. A local farmer did a milk round and I spent long days helping him get his milk delivered - he paid me well.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, I’m back on-line:hyper:

I had another hunt for the micro filter this morning but didn’t have any luck. While having a :cuppa: I wondered if I had put the old filters in my old garage and then transferred my bag of cables to the new garage - found the filters in 2mins! Happy days. I’ll get the PC up and running later.

Oh, g’day all :hello:

Just a very heavy frost here - no snow, not even on the Antrim Hills
Owdo

And you've ordered one as well. Was bound to happen, the minute you hit that button completing the order.
See what having a cuppa can do though.

The green glens remain green then.

Blue

Legendary Member
Owdo

And you've ordered one as well. Was bound to happen, the minute you hit that button completing the order.
See what having a cuppa can do though.

The green glens remain green then.
Can't see as far North as the Glens.

Reminds me of that famous song. During our last Winter in Cyprus an extended family from the Midlands were on holiday and the Granny was Irish and wanted me to sing Danny Boy but I refused because I can't sing it without being brought to tears. The family begged so I agreed, but with a warning that I might not make it to the end of the song.

Anyway, as soon as I took the microphone a friend from Cornwall, who lives in Cyprus, disappeared and, as I started singing reappeared and shoved a bunch of paper towels into my free hand. I nearly made it to the last couple of words before I lost it. I got great applause and my mate came over and put his arm around my shoulders as he said " no worries mate, it takes a real man to cry" - helped hide any embarrassment:becool:

View: https://youtu.be/KZ3E7kIYtR0

Top Bottom