Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good afternoon :hello:

I'm late too - couldn't find my way out from under the duvet :biggrin:
I wake early no matter but spend an hour or more either playing sudoku, browsing Reddit amongst other stuff on the tablet before I fall out of bed,
it's the in between going to and wakening I can't do very well
"Late" ain't the word. Unless you've been up and at 'em since break of day.

Thought your hands had been hardened through years of heavy manual work for the council. So why the marigolds?

Breaker, breaker as you dropped yet another plate/cup whilst doing the washing up.

We ain't seen the last of the snow yet, you"ll see.
I always wore hand protection at work, more so anti vibration in the later years, most of my hand and leg stiffness etc will be from my motorbike days, okay on dry days but the old 'I'm nearly home I'll suffer a soaking' daft attitude I had..
Working with all those chemicals over the years, I applied Health&Safety before it became a serious thing...
wonder if that's were my golden locks disappeared,
I thought it was that 'Wash&Went' shampoo as well:laugh:
JT1 again

At ease..
Time almost to splice the mainbrace:cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
I wake early no matter but spend an hour or more either playing sudoku, browsing Reddit amongst other stuff on the tablet before I fall out of bed,
it's the in between going to and wakening I can't do very well

I always wore hand protection at work, more so anti vibration in the later years, most of my hand and leg stiffness etc will be from my motorbike days, okay on dry days but the old 'I'm nearly home I'll suffer a soaking' daft attitude I had..
Working with all those chemicals over the years, I applied Health&Safety before it became a serious thing...
wonder if that's were my golden locks disappeared,
I thought it was that 'Wash&Went' shampoo as well:laugh:
JT1 again

At ease..
Time almost to splice the mainbrace:cuppa:
Clearly you'd benefit by not going to bed.
It'd save you time, dropping off to sleep/waking up. Just think of what you could do in that time.
If you insist on going to bed, have a mattress on the floor to break your fall.

Cleat the jib as well whilst you're at it.

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Clearly you'd benefit by not going to bed.
It'd save you time, dropping off to sleep/waking up. Just think of what you could do in that time.
If you insist on going to bed, have a mattress on the floor to break your fall.

Cleat the in as well whilst you're at it.
I'd a copter chair previously that was as comfy as any bed..
this one not as much..
dodgy useless mattress I think...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Still let's you sleep on it, for now, though.
giphy.gif

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:

I got Alexa and Google home thing, I get confused who is who occasionally:laugh:
Both just as good as each other..
Owdo

No idea which one caught you napping then! Find out and knock it off, show it who's the boss.

Morning??

Blue

Legendary Member
'Morning all :hello:

A grey and windy day here. We've had our first home visit - a local cat came in and had a good look around; no offer made though! A big friendly chap he was so I suppose we'll see him again.:smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
'Morning all :hello:

A grey and windy day here. We've had our first home visit - a local cat came in and had a good look around; no offer made though! A big friendly chap he was so I suppose we'll see him again.:smile:
Owdo

You'll have then all round in no time. Then the headline will be local couple arrested for cat napping.

I can see it all now.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Two timing Alexa....she won’t be happy! :laugh:
Owdo

No idea which one caught you napping then! Find out and knock it off, show it who's the boss.

Morning??
Nothing wrong with napping at my age...
anyway off to finish what I started yesterday,
Marigolds on:laugh:
Two timing Alexa....she won’t be happy! :laugh:
My youngest had passed on one of the smaller 'dots' to me so recently Amazon had one of these deals where I'd get a Ring inside camera flung into the deal, I got the bigger screen one and I gave her the camera as she has Ring stuff. Both the Google and Alexa are great things, I not worried for anything as if you have a smartphone they know everything about you anyway...
It's handy for watching YouTube, I've music accounts tied to both and you can listen to all sorts of stuff, Absolute 70s radio mostly:laugh:
Meant to say, did you watch the 'Scotland from the Sky' on BBC last Mon, think it is a series. Found it interesting.^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Nothing wrong with napping at my age...
anyway off to finish what I started yesterday,
Marigolds on:laugh:

My youngest had passed on one of the smaller 'dots' to me so recently Amazon had one of these deals where I'd get a Ring inside camera flung into the deal, I got the bigger screen one and I gave her the camera as she has Ring stuff. Both the Google and Alexa are great things, I not worried for anything as if you have a smartphone they know everything about you anyway...
It's handy for watching YouTube, I've music accounts tied to both and you can listen to all sorts of stuff, Absolute 70s radio mostly:laugh:
Meant to say, did you watch the 'Scotland from the Sky' on BBC last Mon, think it is a series. Found it interesting.^_^
No, missed that. I watched one the other night on the West Highland railway that was quite good.

Top Bottom