Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. Much icier here than I was expecting. Hopefully melt later. The packed snow where people had been walking along the trail yesterday had frozen and was horrible to walk on too. I did a slow jog with a few walks when it got really slippy. Had a few ooops moments! :laugh:
I could see 'white' pavements.
Still not out this year:cuppa:
Lazy or what?
Best to take care out...
I think I'm glued to this chair, shame on me..
Housework methinks:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning y'all:hello:

No snow 'ere guv:sad:
Owdo

Would you have been happier if there were?

Morning??
ae06a0c6fb85b6ea4cddfbfd05b07fe7.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning. Much icier here than I was expecting. Hopefully melt later. The packed snow where people had been walking along the trail yesterday had frozen and was horrible to walk on too. I did a slow jog with a few walks when it got really slippy. Had a few ooops moments! :laugh:
Ayup
A "slow jog", is that all?
No more odd shapes on strava then.

Morning??
WeekEnd.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I could see 'white' pavements.
Still not out this year:cuppa:
Lazy or what?
Best to take care out...
I think I'm glued to this chair, shame on me..
Housework methinks:laugh:
Get you, white pavements. The rest of us make do with grey/black ones.

Lazy, no what.
I've something that'll shift 90% of the glues on the market, just to be careful in sensitive areas. Wouldn't want to change the colour of the seat material.

Marigolds to the fore?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Get you, white pavements. The rest of us make do with grey/black ones.

Lazy, no what.
I've something that'll shift 90% of the glues on the market, just to be careful in sensitive areas. Wouldn't want to change the colour of the seat material.

Marigolds to the fore?
I've just played radio instead:laugh:
Sadly the seat need replaced, the leatherette is peeling:laugh:
At ease, troops
SQØ

Blue

Legendary Member
G'day all :hello:

Never mind the pavements, everything seems grey here today - at least it's dry.

Blue

Legendary Member
You'd have been soaked if you tried that here. Did Ivy mind being trimmed.

You're not one to turn down a free drink, if it might offend the person offering it, are you.
Funny thing was that trimming the ivy was like giving a haircut. The ivy had spilled over the fence from next door and had wound itself round the top of a couple of shrubs then spread down. I cut all the tentacles and the pulled most of it away from above while Mrs B held the steps for me - a bit like pulling a hat away!

No, I didn't refuse the wine - no chance of that:cheers:

classic33

Leg End Member
G'day all :hello:

Never mind the pavements, everything seems grey here today - at least it's dry.
Owdo

Much the same here. Just differing shades of grey.

Short back and sides for the shrub then. Was the ivy there long enough to cause bald spots.

Enjoy the contents of the bottle.

Blue

Legendary Member
Owdo

Much the same here. Just differing shades of grey.

Short back and sides for the shrub then. Was the ivy there long enough to cause bald spots.

Enjoy the contents of the bottle.
Yeah, the ivy was causing issues but the shrub seemed to be trying new growth and that's why I felt it was worth removing the ivy and giving the shrub a chance at recovery. Nothing lost if it doesn't work, a healthy shrub if it does - I suppose Spring/Summer will give us the answer.:smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yeah, the ivy was causing issues but the shrub seemed to be trying new growth and that's why I felt it was worth removing the ivy and giving the shrub a chance at recovery. Nothing lost if it doesn't work, a healthy shrub if it does - I suppose Spring/Summer will give us the answer.:smile:
Sit and wait, you'll not be able.

You realise now you've removed it in one place, you'll see it everywhere.

Blue

Legendary Member
Sit and wait, you'll not be able.

You realise now you've removed it in one place, you'll see it everywhere.
I don't gather moss, that's for sure!:laugh:

The ruddy stuff is all up one side on the garden and part way along another. It'll take more than one Saturday to cut it back - the positive side to that is that it's an excuse to get into the garden.:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't gather moss, that's for sure!:laugh:

The ruddy stuff is all up one side on the garden and part way along another. It'll take more than one Saturday to cut it back - the positive side to that is that it's an excuse to get into the garden.:okay:
Nor let the grass grow under your feet.

Sever the roots, if on your side, or cut and make certain there's a gap. It'll make it easier remove.

Top Bottom