Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What happened to the lodger before you, do you know?

It was the landlady's daughter and son in law, who told me about the flat, so I think I'm safe.

Besides the dog seems to prefer chicken.

Blue

Legendary Member
Well, that was a busy morning.

Got Mrs B off to Day Care then read the meters at the old place. After that it was a visit to the kitchen guy and while there I got a call from the solicitor to say the contract on the old place was in for signing. Back home with sample doors, handles etc., and got the contract signed on the way. Should be in funds on Monday.

Now having a :cuppa: before I pick Mrs B up and the confusion starts! I lost a few hours sleep last night because Mrs B decided to have a little wander in the middle of the night and it's easier for her to get back to sleep than it is for me. Still that's just the 2nd occasion of that in the 8 days we've been here so I suppose that's not too bad.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, that was a busy morning.

Got Mrs B off to Day Care then read the meters at the old place. After that it was a visit to the kitchen guy and while there I got a call from the solicitor to say the contract on the old place was in for signing. Back home with sample doors, handles etc., and got the contract signed on the way. Should be in funds on Monday.

Now having a :cuppa: before I pick Mrs B up and the confusion starts! I lost a few hours sleep last night because Mrs B decided to have a little wander in the middle of the night and it's easier for her to get back to sleep than it is for me. Still that's just the 2nd occasion of that in the 8 days we've been here so I suppose that's not too bad.
Interesting reading then.

These doors you mention, internal or cupboard doors?

You might be safe then. Just keep some chicken in an accessible location at all times.

Just in case!

Could be dangerous right now: she's camouflaged in the snow...

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:
Be good..

if you can't? be badder:laugh:
Owdo
Be good!
Who do you think I am?

That last piece easier do though.

Morning??

Top Bottom