Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
The body armour was required to get the straw anywhere near the cat, never mind into it's mouth. They don't like people messing with them and the critters have sharp claws & teeth - and they know how to use them:cry:
You'll have the battle scars from these "battles" then.

Blue

Legendary Member
Two of my former cats were ferals that I adopted. One became domesticated and the other retained a wild streak.

When I took the semi domesticated one to the vet for her annual examination & shot I had to hold her front paws while the vet got the job done. That cat killed and ate everything she could handle.

classic33

Leg End Member
Two of my former cats were ferals that I adopted. One became domesticated and the other retained a wild streak.

When I took the semi domesticated one to the vet for her annual examination & shot I had to hold her front paws while the vet got the job done. That cat killed and ate everything she could handle.
It can't have been that bad.

Blue

Legendary Member
It can't have been that bad.
She was a fantastic cat but free and easy with the claws. I was the only family member never to be attacked by her - because I left her alone!!!!

If we ever put down food that she didn't like she would leave the house and within minutes would be eating a kill outside.

Her senses were super efficient. We had a concrete floor with the heating pipes running in channels and one day sprang a leak that the plumber couldn't find as water was coming up at various points. I saw the cat with her ear on the floor and, true enough, that was where the leak was - she could hear it through the carpet, underlay and skim of concrete!

Blue

Legendary Member
'Morning all :hello:

Dry but grey day here so far. No frost or snow.

classic33

Leg End Member
Meow^_^
Morning all:hello:
Owdo

Morning??

Top Bottom