Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
G'day all :hello:

All this talk of snow, I couldn't resist posting the following video. The first time I sang it in Cyprus there were some young Russian women in the bar and one of them lay at my feet, smoking a cigarette, while I sang it! Good craic ^_^

View: https://youtu.be/GemKqzILV4w

Owdo

That's all it is talk, no snow!

Fans throwing themselves at your feet. Isn't that when you know you've "hit the big time"?

Wet and windy.

classic33

Leg End Member
Signal? no chance as I haven't heard anything since my previous complaint about the lack of signal.
They will have to blow my socks off with an upgrade but more likely I'm off to someone else..

Looks like I'll need a couple of bin bags as I tidied up all my folders, stuff back to the naughties :laugh:
Off to shred......for quite a while^_^

Keep warm, folks:okay:
They'll be trying to get in touch on your mobile number. Only due to signal issues, you're not aware and they're convinced you're ignoring them.

Can't you burn what you're shredding to stay warm.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
They'll be trying to get in touch on your mobile number. Only due to signal issues, you're not aware and they're convinced you're ignoring them.

Can't you burn what you're shredding to stay warm.
wifi.jpg

as now....

USA USA USA
time for Joe B..

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Penny bet he doesn't go quietly.
I'm bidened out after all the build up etc..
HE flew off to the sounds of 'My Way':laugh:

Blue

Legendary Member
Wouldn't "So long, farewell" from the Sound of Music have been a better choice?

We can but wait and see.
Can he be worse at the job.
I understand JB indicated he may revisit Co Louth as president and if he does I may go down as that's where my mother hailed from. I still have a lot of family in the area - both sides of the border - so I could make it a family visit at the same time.

classic33

Leg End Member
I understand JB indicated he may revisit Co Louth as president and if he does I may go down as that's where my mother hailed from. I still have a lot of family in the area - both sides of the border - so I could make it a family visit at the same time.
On the news over here, he's ancestors are from County Mayo.

All you've to do is work out what song, and in which language, you sing for him.

Throw him out a bit.

Edited to add:
They were Blewits from Ballina.
The great-great-great grandson of
Edward Blewitt.

Last edited:

Blue

Legendary Member
Extracts from an Irish Times article in Nov 2020:-

....The successful Democratic candidate can trace his Irish roots back to both the Blewitts from Co Mayo and the Finnegans from Co Louth. .......

.....Biden’s other great-great grandfather was Owen Finnegan, from the Cooley Peninsula, Co Louth. He married Jean Boyle in 1839. The first four children were born there, including James Finnegan in 1840, Biden’s great grandfather.

The family moved to America in the late 1840s and settled in Seneca, New York.....

Top Bottom