Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
'Morning all :hello:

It's a long time since I've seen as hard a frost :cold:. It's all a bit Hale and Pace, as it sit's there on top of the car

View: https://youtu.be/oSJSDwe2wVY

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:

I never bothered with that purchase

It's telepathic, we have an understanding:laugh:
RL3
Owdo

The best defence, deny everything. Make them work for their money, especially if you got rid of everything.

You saying it's got a mind of itself, and it knows what you're thinking.

European Russian/Poland

Morning??

Blue

Legendary Member

When we went out for a curry last night I noticed the temperature difference between our hill and the lower part of town. The car was iced over but the area around the curry house was clear. We have snow this morning, although it stopped falling about 1/2 an hour ago.

classic33

Leg End Member

When we went out for a curry last night I noticed the temperature difference between our hill and the lower part of town. The car was iced over but the area around the curry house was clear. We have snow this morning, although it stopped falling about 1/2 an hour ago.
Owdo

We'd a freezing fog, last night and into the early hours this morning.

Snow that they forecast never arrived.

Was it only the area around the curry house that was clear. If it was, it'd be easy to understand why.

Blue

Legendary Member
Owdo

We'd a freezing fog, last night and into the early hours this morning.

Snow that they forecast never arrived.

Was it only the area around the curry house that was clear. If it was, it'd be easy to understand why.
:laugh:

No, it was the whole area. I noticed that the cars were clear as soon as we got off our hill. The whole town seems to have got the snow this morning though.

Top Bottom