Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:

Forget all these fitness fads..
Do the Slosh every morning:laugh:
Warning ; Scots vernacular included

Owdo

And you're bothered about falling outside. Still, to each his own...

Morning??

Blue

Legendary Member
Ayup

"Sharp scratch" followed by a numb arm, then a cold arm. Going on what folk are saying.
Hope you go somewhere local for it.

View attachment 570927
Our age group has to travel to a vaccination centre, rather than the GP, and we go to Belfast. Using the country roads, the centre is only about 10 miles away. I'm glad to get the jab so wouldn't have worried if the journey had been longer.

The rollout was a bit random for our age group - if I hadn't looked at the BBC news pages this morning I wouldn't have know about being able to book a slot on-line. The older age groups have been getting direct contact from their GP.

Our age group is getting the Pfizer vaccine, whereas other age groups have been getting the AstraZeneca vaccine. We also got an automatic appointment for the 2nd dose for 7 weeks hence.

Given that we will have contractors visiting I'm happy that we are to get the jab early in Feb as that'll give time for immunity to build before work starts.

classic33

Leg End Member
Our age group has to travel to a vaccination centre, rather than the GP, and we go to Belfast. Using the country roads, the centre is only about 10 miles away. I'm glad to get the jab so wouldn't have worried if the journey had been longer.

The rollout was a bit random for our age group - if I hadn't looked at the BBC news pages this morning I wouldn't have know about being able to book a slot on-line. The older age groups have been getting direct contact from their GP.

Our age group is getting the Pfizer vaccine, whereas other age groups have been getting the AstraZeneca vaccine. We also got an automatic appointment for the 2nd dose for 7 weeks hence.

Given that we will have contractors visiting I'm happy that we are to get the jab early in Feb as that'll give time for immunity to build before work starts.
Tales of 100 mile, one way, to get the jab here. Not certain how true they are. Two known locations, Boots and the local hospital, here.

You'll have decided what colours will be used, where by now, I'm assuming.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo

And you're bothered about falling outside. Still, to each his own...

Morning??
Serious stuff the Slosh up here..
it looks more fun then the hucklebuck:laugh:

Spent a lot of the morning at the news on the Gameshop/Reddit/Wall Street thing, amazing the hedge funds have screwing the system for year then Reddit randoms screw them for money and they call foul..
This one will be interesting at how it all pans out..

Afternoon..

Blue

Legendary Member
Tales of 100 mile, one way, to get the jab here. Not certain how true they are. Two known locations, Boots and the local hospital, here.

You'll have decided what colours will be used, where by now, I'm assuming.
We have a good idea of colours but will leave the decorating to 2nd last on the 'to do' list - carpets being the last!

We are well advanced on planning the kitchen and bathroom and moved on to an upgrade of the heating system yesterday. Maybe start getting dates for commencement of the works soon.

classic33

Leg End Member
We have a good idea of colours but will leave the decorating to 2nd last on the 'to do' list - carpets being the last!

We are well advanced on planning the kitchen and bathroom and moved on to an upgrade of the heating system yesterday. Maybe start getting dates for commencement of the works soon.
You realise that as soon as you get the heating system upgraded/replaced there'll be a heatwave.

classic33

Leg End Member
Serious stuff the Slosh up here..
it looks more fun then the hucklebuck:laugh:

Spent a lot of the morning at the news on the Gameshop/Reddit/Wall Street thing, amazing the hedge funds have screwing the system for year then Reddit randoms screw them for money and they call foul..
This one will be interesting at how it all pans out..

Afternoon..
There'll be quite a few folk making nothing out of it. Quite possibly losing money they can't afford to loose.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
There'll be quite a few folk making nothing out of it. Quite possibly losing money they can't afford to loose.
Sadly some will rush in..
but if you bought low, they have by law to pay you at the price...
the person who worked it all out, has made over 22 million profit..
The hedge fund has had to have a capital injection of 2.75 billion bucks to save their erses..
Good to see the little guys upset the 1%.

classic33

Leg End Member
Sadly some will rush in..
but if you bought low, they have by law to pay you at the price...
the person who worked it all out, has made over 22 million profit..
The hedge fund has had to have a capital injection of 2.75 billion bucks to save their erses..
Good to see the little guys upset the 1%.
I heard stories of the "little guys" being sold shares that didn't exist, by folk desperate to get their money back.

A bit like buying a car, in good faith, only to find out that the person selling had no right to sell it.

Top Bottom