Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Wise words, as always.

I'm already putting that tactic to good use as I sing Greek karaoke to her and remind her of the nights when we sang those songs in Cyprus - always cheers both of us.:dance::dance:
Your Greek still up to the job then.

Blue

Legendary Member
Your Greek still up to the job then.

As far as karaoke is concerned, yes. I have the words on a screen and can still read well. Everyday speech is starting to slip a little through lack of use but it will come back quickly if ever I have the need - maybe one day!

classic33

Leg End Member
As far as karaoke is concerned, yes. I have the words on a screen and can still read well. Everyday speech is starting to slip a little through lack of use but it will come back quickly if ever I have the need - maybe one day!
Someone from the island of Ireland singing in Greek. Presumably with a slight Northern Irish accent.

Blue

Legendary Member
Someone from the island of Ireland singing in Greek. Presumably with a slight Northern Irish accent.

I believe so. During one karaoke night in Cyprus I had a French man come up to me, after I had done a Greek song, to tell me that he noticed the accent and wanted to tell me that my voice and style were very similar to a popular folk singer from his native Brittany. I can't recall the name of the singer. :cheers:

classic33

Leg End Member
I believe so. During one karaoke night in Cyprus I had a French man come up to me, after I had done a Greek song, to tell me that he noticed the accent and wanted to tell me that my voice and style were very similar to a popular folk singer from his native Brittany. I can't recall the name of the singer. :cheers:
The two Gaelic languages are very close though. Along with Scottish Gaelic.

An international singer, only in a different way to most.

Blue

Legendary Member
In the latter years, by which time my singing in Greek had improved, we never bothered to record anything, however, this is me singing for the first time in Greek and doing a village song. We were in a small Irish bar(owner from Dublin) with only a couple of other people there(which is why I had the nerve to give it a go). Judge the accent for yourself!!

View: https://youtu.be/fDyh5UvLiU8

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
John Deere, everyone has one of those. A Massey Ferguson isn't as common.
You mean the filling when you say you'll rub it down. Not yer John Deere.
Something should work, have you enough for the job in hand?

Wouldn't surprise me, but who are "R" & "C" and why does "R" love "C" to do things this way. Beats strava art any day.

He also 'inherited' his dad's Massey Ferguson.....
that one was bought so he could have one down here or it was then be passed on to any other grand kids...

classic33

Leg End Member
In the latter years, by which time my singing in Greek had improved, we never bothered to record anything, however, this is me singing for the first time in Greek and doing a village song. We were in a small Irish bar(owner from Dublin) with only a couple of other people there(which is why I had the nerve to give it a go). Judge the accent for yourself!!

View: https://youtu.be/fDyh5UvLiU8

Not much of an Irish accent, north or south, there.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good (he checks) morning:hello:
The filler I filled is now sanded down and wood treatment applied to inside the hut....
I've got a:cuppa: so I'm off to enjoy it:ohmy:
Correct
You got the sun up there today?
So much for making it last the morning, What'll you do now. other than find yer cuppa and supping it.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Take it you have tractor races with him then.

The MF is at his house..
JD is at the Towers:cuppa:
Correct
You got the sun up there today?
So much for making it last the morning, What'll you do now. other than find yer cuppa and supping it.

Aye, a pleasant day.
Now, have watch some baseball and now enjoying TdF..
Le soliel ? dans la France et aussi:sun:

classic33

Leg End Member
The MF is at his house..
JD is at the Towers:cuppa:

Aye, a pleasant day.
Now, have watch some baseball and now enjoying TdF..
Le soliel ? dans la France et aussi:sun:
You need yer own, then you can race him, or just take his.

A pleasant day and yer sat inside, watching the telly. Can't you watch it outside?

No comprendai

Top Bottom