Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yesterday hit the dry day list....
Oh well, I planted out some young plants yesterday afternoon..
that'll toughen them up..

Dry as a bone this morn,
need :cuppa: or two
A wet day here. The snow early evening did that.
For eating or looking at?
Maybe enough to fight back if you go near them?

Similar so far...
Two is always better than one.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
:whistle: Afternoon all:hello:
Nice on here today (or it looks like it):cuppa:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo
Quiet on here.
You home from the south?

Was I down south?
who is perpetrating such a wicked rumour, hmm

yes..
I forgot my password and I didn't pay for the 'good' internet so surfing was at a minimum and you know my thoughts of doing it on the phone....
Left awfy early Wed and was doing a radio activation just before 12 on a sw fell summit, bleeding windy and freezing so never hung about long, just over an hour?
Sitting in car heading back up to our normal base and said to Mrs M, no twinges on my left Achilles.. good, or was it?
half way to CMouth and my left heel/arch was gowping,
cramp? thought it could so stopped outside Keswick and tried to get out car and I couldn't put any pressure on foot, drove to base and the same, I struggled a couple of paces, back in the car and off to cottage hospital at Kes of the Wick,
hobbled in, ooh, ouch, ooh, ouch etc.
I have plantar facillus or how you spel that last bit..
still twitchy but nowhere near the original pain..
so moving about a lot to stop any stiffening up etc..

back as it is hut night

classic33

Leg End Member
Was I down south?
who is perpetrating such a wicked rumour, hmm

yes..
I forgot my password and I didn't pay for the 'good' internet so surfing was at a minimum and you know my thoughts of doing it on the phone....
Left awfy early Wed and was doing a radio activation just before 12 on a sw fell summit, bleeding windy and freezing so never hung about long, just over an hour?
Sitting in car heading back up to our normal base and said to Mrs M, no twinges on my left Achilles.. good, or was it?
half way to CMouth and my left heel/arch was gowping,
cramp? thought it could so stopped outside Keswick and tried to get out car and I couldn't put any pressure on foot, drove to base and the same, I struggled a couple of paces, back in the car and off to cottage hospital at Kes of the Wick,
hobbled in, ooh, ouch, ooh, ouch etc.
I have plantar facillus or how you spel that last bit..
still twitchy but nowhere near the original pain..
so moving about a lot to stop any stiffening up etc..

back as it is hut night
Well if I don't know, and it appears you don't, who can say!
If I meet the, do you want them silenced?

"Good internet" being in house WiFi?
Don't blame you fer not wanting to part with something that used to be included in the price.
Weren't too cold round these parts, bar early evening yesterday. When heavens opened.
Here's hoping the plantar facillus doesn't amount to too much pain for yer. And it soons settles down. No apple juice for a while now. And no running round after Toodles the Tornado either. She'll have to get to you.

Aye, it's that day o'week again. You'll be taking some of the spoils of yer border raid I presume...

Rest and heal well...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Well if I don't know, and it appears you don't, who can say!
If I meet the, do you want them silenced?

"Good internet" being in house WiFi?
Don't blame you fer not wanting to part with something that used to be included in the price.
Weren't too cold round these parts, bar early evening yesterday. When heavens opened.
Here's hoping the plantar facillus doesn't amount to too much pain for yer. And it soons settles down. No apple juice for a while now. And no running round after Toodles the Tornado either. She'll have to get to you.

Aye, it's that day o'week again. You'll be taking some of the spoils of yer border raid I presume...

Rest and heal well...

Apple juice?
lubrication for the joints..
(any excuse,eh?)

Let's say I won't be running but we are getting a visit:cuppa:
the raid has replenished supplies:whistle:
Brekkie time though..
back to the usual

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
Been chilly overnight...
saw lots of new born lambs over the last few days, lets hope it heats up for the poor wee sods..
Owdo
Frosty here this morning...
And they'll be in the open, little or no shelter for them. Most'll survive though. They're used to the colder weather.
Did you ever think when you saw them, "I wonder how many we could fit in here, for future meals?"

classic33

Leg End Member
Apple juice?
lubrication for the joints..
(any excuse,eh?)

Let's say I won't be running but we are getting a visit:cuppa:
the raid has replenished supplies:whistle:
Brekkie time though..
back to the usual
There is that I suppose. It is a bit on the light side, so application may need to be more than once a day.
How's the foot feel this morning?

Will she be bearing fruit, or other gifts, for the injured party!
You took matters into yer own hands on the supply front, laying off the QM.
You'll be back to the usual now, brekkie having been finished and the pots siding.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo
Frosty here this morning...
And they'll be in the open, little or no shelter for them. Most'll survive though. They're used to the colder weather.
Did you ever think when you saw them, "I wonder how many we could fit in here, for future meals?"

There is that I suppose. It is a bit on the light side, so application may need to be more than once a day.
How's the foot feel this morning?

Will she be bearing fruit, or other gifts, for the injured party!
You took matters into yer own hands on the supply front, laying off the QM.
You'll be back to the usual now, brekkie having been finished and the pots siding.

Foot's been okay since I left the nurse...
healing hands..
still know somethings off.

Brought me smiles and a cuddle, that'll do me.

Sad thing is I love lamb..
Mrs M was brought up going to family farms and has a soft spot and will not partake....
looks like possibly another dry day....
I've clematis looking as they are ready to flower, weird.

off to watch the rest of this rounders game...

classic33

Leg End Member
Foot's been okay since I left the nurse...
healing hands..
still know somethings off.

Brought me smiles and a cuddle, that'll do me.

Sad thing is I love lamb..
Mrs M was brought up going to family farms and has a soft spot and will not partake....
looks like possibly another dry day....
I've clematis looking as they are ready to flower, weird.

off to watch the rest of this rounders game...
You've not been running round after Toodles have you. Could be why.
Healing hands or a reluctance on your part to have to go back?
You, your foot or the healing hands of the nurse knows...

Did you return the smile and cuddle?

Maybe that's why urban farms went through the "fad phase" some years ago. Put people off eating stuff by showing them where their food actually comes from.
Been a dry day here as well. It looked as though it might rain a few times, but it's held off. Another frosty start to the morn tomorrow methinks.
It'll be this odd spell of weather, fooling nature.

Hope your team wins.
If they deserve to that is.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Sunday, often regarded as the seventh day of the week, holds significance for various reasons across different cultures and beliefs. Let’s explore a few aspects of Sundays:

1. Christian Tradition:
  2. Self-Care and Relaxation:
  3. Warm Wishes and Cosiness:
  4. Day of Rest and Reflection:
    • Whether you observe it for religious reasons or simply as a day to relax, Sunday provides an opportunity to step back, reflect, and recharge. It’s a day to appreciate life, spend time with family, and find joy in simple pleasures.
So, whether you’re attending church, practicing self-care, or enjoying a leisurely day, Sundays hold a unique place in our lives.

After that Chat GPT description of Sunday, enjoy your day :cuppa:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You've not been running round after Toodles have you. Could be why.
Healing hands or a reluctance on your part to have to go back?
You, your foot or the healing hands of the nurse knows...

Did you return the smile and cuddle?

Maybe that's why urban farms went through the "fad phase" some years ago. Put people off eating stuff by showing them where their food actually comes from.
Been a dry day here as well. It looked as though it might rain a few times, but it's held off. Another frosty start to the morn tomorrow methinks.
It'll be this odd spell of weather, fooling nature.

Hope your team wins.
If they deserve to that is.

Of course, I have bags of Skips and potato puffs:laugh:

Let's say I know somethings not as it should be but not doing anything energetic till that goes.
I was going to cut the grass but IT is forecast..
I have plenty in here to do, domestics, and tidy up my desk, play radio...

These were family owned farms..
quite a few still going....

porridge time...

they got stuffed

classic33

Leg End Member
Sunday, often regarded as the seventh day of the week, holds significance for various reasons across different cultures and beliefs. Let’s explore a few aspects of Sundays:

1. Christian Tradition:
  2. Self-Care and Relaxation:
  3. Warm Wishes and Cosiness:
  4. Day of Rest and Reflection:
    • Whether you observe it for religious reasons or simply as a day to relax, Sunday provides an opportunity to step back, reflect, and recharge. It’s a day to appreciate life, spend time with family, and find joy in simple pleasures.
So, whether you’re attending church, practicing self-care, or enjoying a leisurely day, Sundays hold a unique place in our lives.

After that Chat GPT description of Sunday, enjoy your day :cuppa:
It misses out the fact that for thousands of mill workers Sundays were the only "free" day away from their work they had.

I'm glad you put that piece in at the end about where you'd got it from. You had me worried for a while.

You manage to reflect, relax and recharge?

classic33

Leg End Member
Of course, I have bags of Skips and potato puffs:laugh:

Let's say I know somethings not as it should be but not doing anything energetic till that goes.
I was going to cut the grass but IT is forecast..
I have plenty in here to do, domestics, and tidy up my desk, play radio...

These were family owned farms..
quite a few still going....

porridge time...

they got stuffed
And all you have to do is rustle the bag. She'll get wise to sooner than you think, you realise that!

Why chance making it worse, possibly with another A&E trip involved.
Were forecast reight, and that might have been too energetic as well.
Busy doing not a lot then. How goes the car work? You can do that laying down on the floor.

Does Mrs M still visit any of them?

They deserve to get stuffed?

Top Bottom