Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Doubt you'd find it down a rabbit hole, musical or otherwise. Still going, just remember what happened to Alice when she disappeared down one...
You find anything good in yer musical rabbit hole.
Think you need a trip on the real thing, not just watching them sail by.

It were fer yerself.
We'd have just been getting ready at that time, still early.
Snap. Mornings are darker later now as well.
Yer neighbour still saying tomorrow for rain?

Mutt Off says overnight but nothing out of the ordinary...
Overnight is a good time...

The usual, stuff I haven't heard in ages. The algorithm kind of bogs up what you normally watch. Maybe a throwaway account for that sort of stuff, just use the 'guest' one.
I have a canal system nearby as well, ten mins by bike...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Mutt Off says overnight but nothing out of the ordinary...
Overnight is a good time...

The usual, stuff I haven't heard in ages. The algorithm kind of bogs up what you normally watch. Maybe a throwaway account for that sort of stuff, just use the 'guest' one.
I have a canal system nearby as well, ten mins by bike...
Mutt Off keep on saying rain for these parts, still dry... Not much faith in what they say "will happen" of late. What's tha neighbour saying?
Always, especially if it starts and stops whilst yer in the land o'nod.

Just music listened to, you didn't feel like joining in... Throw it a curve ball every now and then, "watch" something odd or not on yer usual viewing list.
Nearest canal is about five miles for me. Ten minutes into town(3 miles), half an hour to get through(1/4 mile) and a further ten minutes(1/2 mile) on the far side.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Mutt Off keep on saying rain for these parts, still dry... Not much faith in what they say "will happen" of late. What's tha neighbour saying?
Always, especially if it starts and stops whilst yer in the land o'nod.

Just music listened to, you didn't feel like joining in... Throw it a curve ball every now and then, "watch" something odd or not on yer usual viewing list.
Nearest canal is about five miles for me. Ten minutes into town(3 miles), half an hour to get through(1/4 mile) and a further ten minutes(1/2 mile) on the far side.

Wet overnight then through the day..they say.
Busy Bob and Mrs M, esp Mrs M, fence section for this year now almost done, good lass.
I took a potting table and kinda fixed the stability then sanded it down then gave it a stain to freshen it up.
Looking good, I must take out my workmate in future to give me a solid surface to saw wood on plus I can paint easier when anything is perched on it, I don't do bending down well :rolleyes:
Curve ball? oh, might be early base of ball. If started, it gives me the option to watch it from the start, 11.05 pm start...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Wet overnight then through the day..they say.
Busy Bob and Mrs M, esp Mrs M, fence section for this year now almost done, good lass.
I took a potting table and kinda fixed the stability then sanded it down then gave it a stain to freshen it up.
Looking good, I must take out my workmate in future to give me a solid surface to saw wood on plus I can paint easier when anything is perched on it, I don't do bending down well :rolleyes:
Curve ball? oh, might be early base of ball. If started, it gives me the option to watch it from the start, 11.05 pm start...
We've damp evening here. Way short of the heavy rain/torrential downpour they'd forecast.
Were you busy supervising Mrs M. as she went about getting the fence quota for this year met...
Kinda fixed the stability! You put a shim under one of the legs? All cleaned up with a new coat of paint to keep it looking good over the winter months, and summer rolls around again.
Can you get yerssen a small stool you can use to sit down on when painting. Giving yerssen a firm base to work on. From memory yer workmate will require some bending on yer part. Maybe not as much, but still some required.
Nah, it'd require a bigger curveball than that to get yer suggestions altered by any degree. Will you be watching it live, or catching up later at a more suitable hour.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Bob's late again :hello:
I got lost on the radio earlier then Mrs M says 'Out!'
so off shopping..
Enjoy your day:hello:
Owdo
You just missed the morning, it went thataway>>>>
Lost on the radio, is that possible?
Found by Mrs M, who decided you were going out. Will you be thanking her for finding you.
I'll try, I promise...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
We've damp evening here. Way short of the heavy rain/torrential downpour they'd forecast.
Were you busy supervising Mrs M. as she went about getting the fence quota for this year met...
Kinda fixed the stability! You put a shim under one of the legs? All cleaned up with a new coat of paint to keep it looking good over the winter months, and summer rolls around again.
Can you get yerssen a small stool you can use to sit down on when painting. Giving yerssen a firm base to work on. From memory yer workmate will require some bending on yer part. Maybe not as much, but still some required.
Nah, it'd require a bigger curveball than that to get yer suggestions altered by any degree. Will you be watching it live, or catching up later at a more suitable hour.

They say another heatwave is coming..we'll see.
3.8 mm so far today but all overnight...the best time.

Nope, a pleasant surprise when she carried on, I wasn't going to stop her.
I usually use an upended pot, workmate is okay if object can balance on it.
Think maybe another light coat on work area of potting table, maybe.
I'll catch the baseball later, busy just now.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
You just missed the morning, it went thataway>>>>
Lost on the radio, is that possible?
Found by Mrs M, who decided you were going out. Will you be thanking her for finding you.
I'll try, I promise...

I started replying beofre the time was up....
I can get lost anywhere,
I live by her rules, much simpler life.
I even engaged in chat a neighbour who obviously didn't want to exchange pleasantries, :laugh:
 

classic33

Leg End Member
They say another heatwave is coming..we'll see.
3.8 mm so far today but all overnight...the best time.

Nope, a pleasant surprise when she carried on, I wasn't going to stop her.
I usually use an upended pot, workmate is okay if object can balance on it.
Think maybe another light coat on work area of potting table, maybe.
I'll catch the baseball later, busy just now.
The boffins at the Mutt Off were saying the last week of July and the first half of August. They just keep on moving things back.
Think yer ahead precipitation wise, although we'd a mist around four this morning.

Surprised! you! Never...
Stop the Boss taking you off out early doors. Would you chance it?
Upended pot, clay or plastic. A stool you could claim for yerself only. Yer workmate could support a thin board, that can then be used when yer painting.
Another coat, has a new day got you doubting yer work...
You didn't watch it last night this morning. I'm surprised...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
I started replying beofre the time was up....
I can get lost anywhere,
I live by her rules, much simpler life.
I even engaged in chat a neighbour who obviously didn't want to exchange pleasantries, :laugh:
Replying on the radio, on here, to Mrs M...
Fit a tracker to yourself, be a handy way of finding yourself.
She might want you doing more now you're signed off as fit.
Maybe you caught him off-guard, when he least expected it. Try again and see what happens second time around.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
The boffins at the Mutt Off were saying the last week of July and the first half of August. They just keep on moving things back.
Think yer ahead precipitation wise, although we'd a mist around four this morning.

Surprised! you! Never...
Stop the Boss taking you off out early doors. Would you chance it?
Upended pot, clay or plastic. A stool you could claim for yerself only. Yer workmate could support a thin board, that can then be used when yer painting.
Another coat, has a new day got you doubting yer work...
You didn't watch it last night this morning. I'm surprised...
A board? with my weight ?
I gave up with the idea of throwing a light coat on the work surface,
Lots done today, baby beets have been pickled then sealed in them Mason jars.
Not much really once you peel and nip each end but got everything correct, will do the real beets tomorrow.
After tea, a lazy evening.
Replying on the radio, on here, to Mrs M...
Fit a tracker to yourself, be a handy way of finding yourself.
She might want you doing more now you're signed off as fit.
Maybe you caught him off-guard, when he least expected it. Try again and see what happens second time around.
You can set phones to let folk know where you are...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
A board? with my weight ?
I gave up with the idea of throwing a light coat on the work surface,
Lots done today, baby beets have been pickled then sealed in them Mason jars.
Not much really once you peel and nip each end but got everything correct, will do the real beets tomorrow.
After tea, a lazy evening.
The board is there, on yer workmate, to support what yer working on, not thee.
Was the idea in with any real chance of being more than an idea.
All peeled and nipped by yerself. Jars cleaned out properly prior to being used. Know someone who didn't and they lost the rhubarb they'd boiled and bottled as a jam.
Real beets, yer mean yer baby beets were fakes!
Yer lazy evening going okay?
You can set phones to let folk know where you are...
Usually require another phone to find. Why carry two phones, just to find yerself.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
The board is there, on yer workmate, to support what yer working on, not thee.
Was the idea in with any real chance of being more than an idea.
All peeled and nipped by yerself. Jars cleaned out properly prior to being used. Know someone who didn't and they lost the rhubarb they'd boiled and bottled as a jam.
Real beets, yer mean yer baby beets were fakes!
Yer lazy evening going okay?

Usually require another phone to find. Why carry two phones, just to find yerself.

Jars etc were all done in the proper manner finished by heating in an oven, blah, blah.
Four weeks minimum before a taste (more likely longer), I'll do the other beets tomorrow..
Yon wee beets were something else, the bigger stuff is no problem, it'll peel easy..
My fingertips were as red as red could be...
Think I'll plant each seedling a bit closer next year, try and get another jar out of it..
Bob's Gutter Beets.. look out Didly Squat..i know its spelt rong)
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Jars etc were all done in the proper manner finished by heating in an oven, blah, blah.
Four weeks minimum before a taste (more likely longer), I'll do the other beets tomorrow..
Yon wee beets were something else, the bigger stuff is no problem, it'll peel easy..
My fingertips were as red as red could be...
Think I'll plant each seedling a bit closer next year, try and get another jar out of it..
Bob's Gutter Beets.. look out Didly Squat..i know its spelt rong)
So they should be safe from things going wrong.
You can wait the four weeks, without giving in to temptation. The rest tomorrow, it's not supposed to be raining!
Do the smaller variety(ies) need peeling prior to pickling. Wouldn't a wash, and nipping be good enough? Might save a bit of work for you, and save you from looking as though you've just had a bloodbath in the kitchen.
Get them too close and they might get "cosy" with the one either side of them. If you know what I mean...
Bobs Baby Beets, the beets you can eat...
You heading down "Clarkson Country"?

The moon just rising over the roof of the house opposite.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, t'is a dull, dry, and breezy start to the day round these parts. Torrential downpours didn't turn up in the early hours.
Appointment later and see what's what.
Stay good...
 
Top Bottom