Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
M876 not too far away,
can hear traffic on a quiet early morning..
the newer bypass road to the E too..
I hate the bedroom windows opened..

Think I'll go prepare the other strips, each bit cuts into 3 short lengths, about 4 m to do?
So off to get busy...
and No..
I have a face for radio..
Can you see it though?
Main road nearby drowns out most traffic noise from further afield.
Can't you close the window. Keep the noise out.

Thinking about something could be dangerous. You may end up doing it
You do that...
No! You looking properly or were you always the one with the camera.
At least you'd be allowed on the radio.
 
Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Can you see it though?
Main road nearby drowns out most traffic noise from further afield.
Can't you close the window. Keep the noise out.

Thinking about something could be dangerous. You may end up doing it
You do that...
No! You looking properly or were you always the one with the camera.
At least you'd be allowed on the radio.
I did intend to do stuff but the rain appeared, got 60% done..
The rest will do tomorrow.

Ferme la fentres?
Mrs M would string me up..
Must get the posh camera ready as youngest Mhor and I are going plane spotting at EDI at start of next week.
She caught a 748 at GLA today, dunno if their first, a emergency landing now not long back in Frankfurt..
Probably...

Little one can fair move..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
I did intend to do stuff but the rain appeared, got 60% done..
The rest will do tomorrow.

Ferme la fentres?
Mrs M would string me up..
Must get the posh camera ready as youngest Mhor and I are going plane spotting at EDI at start of next week.
She caught a 748 at GLA today, dunno if their first, a emergency landing now not long back in Frankfurt..

Little one can fair move..
It appeared here as well... Forecast thunderstorms were a no-show though.
You reckon it'll stay dry long enough then.

She'd never do that would she, who'd she get to do the stones f'instance...

Posh camera, does she know how to use it already! Mrs M dropping the pair of you off for yer airport trip. Think it was a medical emergency on board, second in two days if that's the case. Hope everyone is as well as can be expected.
Are there none passing over Mhor Towers she can watch?

She'll learn, in time, about energy conservation theory. Then wonder why she was rushing round when you remind her.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
It appeared here as well... Forecast thunderstorms were a no-show though.
You reckon it'll stay dry long enough then.

She'd never do that would she, who'd she get to do the stones f'instance...

Posh camera, does she know how to use it already! Mrs M dropping the pair of you off for yer airport trip. Think it was a medical emergency on board, second in two days if that's the case. Hope everyone is as well as can be expected.
Are there none passing over Mhor Towers she can watch?

She'll learn, in time, about energy conservation theory. Then wonder why she was rushing round when you remind her.


Mrs M will not be given this job...
It isn't that far and mostly Mway all the way, need to remember how we found it:laugh:
The advantage of digital is of course, take hundreds to get one snap right.

Once upon a time, there was a handsome prince called Bob..
It's a fantasy novel...
Up early, bread making (okay, a machine does it, I just feed it)
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Mrs M will not be given this job...
It isn't that far and mostly Mway all the way, need to remember how we found it:laugh:
The advantage of digital is of course, take hundreds to get one snap right.

Once upon a time, there was a handsome prince called Bob..
It's a fantasy novel...
Up early, bread making (okay, a machine does it, I just feed it)
Yer not planning on going on foot, or will the youngest Mhor be doing the driving.
Well you were just going around, minding yer own business, when there it were in front of you. A motorway going somewhere...
And then going through them all to get the best one, then mucking about with it on the computer.
Happy hunting...

Not quite on a par with Shakespeare though, or the Brothers Grimm. You need to draw the reader in...
On the lid are the words "Feed Me!"
It'll have finished by now, does it look edible.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
Do I detect the hint of surprise here...
Did you push the boat out amd have a second!
I need one..
I'm doing a boing boing clean of the Bob's Shack,
This may take some time,
desk first then computers out and all sorts of oose and fluff blown out in the back garden, save redistributing it in the room, one done and not as bad as I thought.
Yer not planning on going on foot, or will the youngest Mhor be doing the driving.
Well you were just going around, minding yer own business, when there it were in front of you. A motorway going somewhere...
And then going through them all to get the best one, then mucking about with it on the computer.
Happy hunting...

Not quite on a par with Shakespeare though, or the Brothers Grimm. You need to draw the reader in...
On the lid are the words "Feed Me!"
It'll have finished by now, does it look edible.
I just heard the worlds 'Help me Bob'
Sweets are kept out of reach :laugh:

Youngest will be doing the taxi-ing (geddit?)
She nipped down to GLA to see the Lufthansa that diverted, all chuffed as it was a 748...
I even got sent the video
 

classic33

Leg End Member
I need one..
I'm doing a boing boing clean of the Bob's Shack,
This may take some time,
desk first then computers out and all sorts of oose and fluff blown out in the back garden, save redistributing it in the room, one done and not as bad as I thought.
Boat or second cuppa...
The boing boing clean going okay?
Did you not think to use a vacuum cleaner, as opposed to blowing the muck out.
Mess up yer garden instead. It'll find its way back inside, you realise that.
I just heard the worlds 'Help me Bob'
Sweets are kept out of reach :laugh:

Youngest will be doing the taxi-ing (geddit?)
She nipped down to GLA to see the Lufthansa that diverted, all chuffed as it was a 748...
I even got sent the video
Who were asking for yer help in getting to yer sweets...

Even for you that's a bad un...
She manage to get any decent pictures of it?
You got everything ready for yer away day at the airport. Flask, sarnies, camera and batteries. Suitable chair for comfy seating as you watch from the perimeter fence...

The last variant of their 747.
So you've to match her video, or better.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Boat or second cuppa...
The boing boing clean going okay?
Did you not think to use a vacuum cleaner, as opposed to blowing the muck out.
Mess up yer garden instead. It'll find its way back inside, you realise that.

Who were asking for yer help in getting to yer sweets...

Even for you that's a bad un...
She manage to get any decent pictures of it?
You got everything ready for yer away day at the airport. Flask, sarnies, camera and batteries. Suitable chair for comfy seating as you watch from the perimeter fence...

The last variant of their 747.
So you've to match her video, or better.

It kinda stopped halfway, today will remedy that.
Parcel man delivering early apparently so lie of long out the window. No email yet so.

A wee drop fluff never harmed anything (I hope).

It'll be a quick grab of everything (I'll have it ready)
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
A wee bit nippy out there earlier but going to be a nice day again. Better enjoy the next couple of days as the rain is due by Tuesday.

Good morning:hello:
Says 11c here...
Nice, have only looked out the window...
Morning recycling run due so wooly cardy on then...
Rain doesn't bother me, I'm from the west coast of Jockland, I was born with webbed feet according to legend:laugh:
Hopefully out later, the bothered part is missing just now...
I forgot to ask when I could exercise my leg again :blush:
Enjoy yer weekend
 
Top Bottom