Owdo
Bust the day. Can you you fix it!
Aye, it's that time in life when you can take things easy.
Their after something, be careful what you agree to doing. And slow down, you'll meet yourself coming back one day.
My mind must have been elsewhere earlier...
Probably not spel chekin before postig.
They still using floppies in schools up there!
Isn't the location of where the file is being sent included anywhere? If you've not set it up, how can it send it there... Sounds like it is.
Some day... steady away...
Youngest Toodle doing the driving, with you and Mrs M in the rear passenger seats.
Hopefully. Might depend on youngest Toodles driving. She might like going slow and steady.
25 years ago? if my kids used them..
I can get the programs abridged version which is really no good.
The other has the basics but I'd rather have the complete info...
Of course, how plod never sees her driving,
I often wonder at 23 months how she reaches the pedals and gears.
Can't be much worse than quite a few driving on the roads, I laugh at the constant criticism, twice on a short motorway hop, we got cut up by two clowns in seperate Audis crossing from the fast lane to off lanes, hairdressers.
Some wahoos out there,
We were on a very narrow country road (for the first time) and it was very bendy and got a mouthful from a car spares delivery van, I called a pal who works in spares at a national garage chain up here, and asked him to pass a message to the eejit that I was decided to head out to chat with him, bad man swore at us

, of course my pal embellished things that I am the uncle of some not very nice people who wouldn't be happy etc. Hopefully a lesson learnt not to abuse random folk..
Thing is you never who you are talking with etc..