Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. We have a dull and dismal type of day here with rain forecast by lunchtime. Very mild though.

I did my bit for the animal kingdom on my walk this morning. A poor blackbird must have had a glancing blow with a car and was sitting in the middle of the road looking stunned and not for moving. Didn't seem to be injured that I could see as it tried to flutter when I picked him up. I laid him off the road and left him, still not moving but he was gone when I got back. No sign of feathers so hopefully a cat didn't get him and he came to and flew off.

I am doubtful if I will manage any cycling today before the rain arrives and my mojo isn't strong enough at the moment to cycle in the rain.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning fine people of Tealandia:hello:
Been engrossed in Despicable Me and late to the party..
I love me some Minions (yeah, I know at my age)

Have a nice day, y'all hear:okay:

Hopefully, the blackbird was just stunned and recovered, Mo:okay:

Mo1959

Legendary Member

I've started to really enjoy animated films. I watched Minions on a Kodi download a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. I also saw a trailer for a new Smurfs movie that's just coming out and found it really funny too so might be one to watch out for.

classic33

Leg End Member
Early enough?? :okay:
Later than it used to be
Good Mornimg Folks :hello:
Hi there. Have you missed me.:laugh:

Good morning folks :hello:
Morning. We have a dull and dismal type of day here with rain forecast by lunchtime. Very mild though.

I did my bit for the animal kingdom on my walk this morning. A poor blackbird must have had a glancing blow with a car and was sitting in the middle of the road looking stunned and not for moving. Didn't seem to be injured that I could see as it tried to flutter when I picked him up. I laid him off the road and left him, still not moving but he was gone when I got back. No sign of feathers so hopefully a cat didn't get him and he came to and flew off.

I am doubtful if I will manage any cycling today before the rain arrives and my mojo isn't strong enough at the moment to cycle in the rain.
And yerssen?

Morning?

View attachment 344600
Getting Old.jpg

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Jealous because she found it first?

What did she find?? :biggrin: