Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
It's my final day on the workshop roof today, sitting sideways on the cramped ridge trying to juggle* 3 different sized slates, a bucket of mortar, some crocks, marked-up ridge tiles in a specific order, and tools.

Enjoy your day, tea-people.

*I'm a gift to Classic. A pure gift. I'll just feed him the lines, and leave the rest to him. :smile:
*See, he's admitting to setting me up for when it goes wrong!
Good morning folks. :hello:
Morning folks:hello:

Nice morning out,
I should move early, 'rounders' to catch up on first.(FF is a boon)
12°C out, dry with the sun showing it's good face.

Enjoy your day:okay:

That's a pear of you trying eggplant me on, tut tut.
Chill, have a grape
Kumquatly or else.
Morning. I have had an early spin. I got caught in some rain. First ride for as long as I can remember where I have ridden on wet roads without mudguards. Can't say I appreciate cold, wet spray very much. My tootsies are still thawing out.
Morning!!
Its Friday.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. I have had an early spin. I got caught in some rain. First ride for as long as I can remember where I have ridden on wet roads without mudguards. Can't say I appreciate cold, wet spray very much. My tootsies are still thawing out.
:okay:
I'd met wet roads but no rain, I visited pals in the park in Kilmacolm, got settled with a coffee and it hissed, hissed and hissed. April showers, eh?
I finally made home and nothing here so far...

Whilst out I saw our thread's own Masterchef van a mile away from home.:laugh:
@Maverick Goose
mavgoose (750 x 422).jpg

Last edited:

MikeG

Guru
Behave yourself, people!

I finished the roof:

KqR7vbg.jpg

fctBjv6.jpg

I had to nip off in the middle of it for 3 or 4 hours for a couple of site visits, which was a nuisance.

classic33

Leg End Member
To protect the breather membrane from UV light, which degrades it catastrophically. That particular type seems to "fall off a cliff" rather like formula one tyres did last year: it works, and then it doesn't work. I learnt this the hard way, so the polythene stays until I slate that roof too.
You've not finished then?

F1 tyre problem wasn't last year

Last edited:
Top Bottom