Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
No. Still have to go in for the morning, Parent’s Day.
Make 'em wait.

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
One of these nights you might find it. Lol.

Morning. Been wet overnight but dry now and still a bit muggy.

It could well be Mr Classic :crazy::rofl:
It appears to have rained in Birmingham overnight, but still muggy like up your way.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Twanttoobad
One of these nights you might find it. Lol.

Morning. Been wet overnight but dry now and still a bit muggy.
I reckon he just falls asleep in the chair, practicing for his senior management days.
Owdo
Good morning. It is pishing it down and I'm on my second mug of tea.
Raises the question of do you only have a second mug when it's pishing it down?

Morning??
T.A.F..jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Ey oop lad^_^

I was plodding up a hill today then enjoying the crest as I got ready to swing downhill and I saw a badger running in front across the single track road into some undergrowth, I stopped, got the camera phone out but it didn't appear again and I didn't want to try flush it out in case it took exception, damn, missed it but what an impressive creature up close, I have watched them through binocs before but never been so close to one..made my day.
Good to get out and about, a bit hot out of the wind, just my usual effort said Strava:ohmy:
Enjoying Le Tour:okay:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Ey oop lad^_^

I was plodding up a hill today then enjoying the crest as I got ready to swing downhill and I saw a badger running in front across the single track road into some undergrowth, I stopped, got the camera phone out but it didn't appear again and I didn't want to try flush it out in case it took exception, damn, missed it but what an impressive creature up close, I have watched them through binocs before but never been so close to one..made my day.
Good to get out and about, a bit hot out of the wind, just my usual effort said Strava:ohmy:
Enjoying Le Tour:okay:
There’s been 2 of them roadkill on the road between Dunning and Auchterarder.

Haven’t got into the cycling this year. More tennis for me.

Top Bottom