Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning. It's a public holiday today so I'm having two (2) cups of tea this morning.

Or at least has blood...

Good to see you're taking the Covid-19 threat seriously and everyone is shielding.
Have another...

Alive and has blood, they're fussy them there midges.

His getting ready to fight it.

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Aye, hullo:ohmy:
Good to see you're taking the Covid-19 threat seriously and everyone is shielding.
We're Vikings and don't care
Just look how the Swedes got it BADLY wrong...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
G'day all:hello:
It's been blowing a bit of a hooley out today but calming now, with a bit of :sun:

Spotted some properties that may be worth viewing when the lockdown eases. I'll do a bit of on-line research about their area's in the meantime.
Takes me back almost 18 month ago (or was it more), we'd chosen a widespread area to scan for somewhere new.
I've been in every town, village in the Central Belt and even in Fife, checking and most importantly how far time wise from family..
After looking at quite a few, we were on our way to see the grandson (and his parents but mostly him:laugh:).
I said c'mon we'll have a look (at our present location..)
as soon as we walked in to the showhome and saw the open plan downstairs area, I thought 'Nope, she won't like this'
One week later deposit paid and on our way..
five months later and we look out to a building site of unfinished housing:laugh:
Has it been worth it ? not since the lockdown began..
but not missing that thrice weekly daily commute thorough Glasgow at both rush hours

All the best....

classic33

Leg End Member
Aye, hullo:hello:
You're back! Chores done 'n dusted, feet up?
G'day all:hello:
It's been blowing a bit of a hooley out today but calming now, with a bit of :sun:

Spotted some properties that may be worth viewing when the lockdown eases. I'll do a bit of on-line research about their area's in the meantime.
Owdo

A bit breezy here overnight, and this morning. Still awaiting the heavy rain and thunderstorms promised for yesterday.

Home is where the hearth is.

Afternoon!!

Blue

Legendary Member
Takes me back almost 18 month ago (or was it more), we'd chosen a widespread area to scan for somewhere new.
I've been in every town, village in the Central Belt and even in Fife, checking and most importantly how far time wise from family..
After looking at quite a few, we were on our way to see the grandson (and his parents but mostly him:laugh:).
I said c'mon we'll have a look (at our present location..)
as soon as we walked in to the showhome and saw the open plan downstairs area, I thought 'Nope, she won't like this'
One week later deposit paid and on our way..
five months later and we look out to a building site of unfinished housing:laugh:
Has it been worth it ? not since the lockdown began..
but not missing that thrice weekly daily commute thorough Glasgow at both rush hours

All the best....
Thanks Bobby.

Earlier today I told an estate agent that we wanted to view one and they were hopeful of viewings beginning again in a couple of weeks. I'm getting fired up for it all as we need more room and a different layout to accommodate Mrs B as her disability progresses.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You're back! Chores done 'n dusted, feet up?
Busy boy today:okay:
Been having problems with one of my computers, thought at first it was disk but then did memory management test which threw up a hardware warning so two sticks inside, so one out..it was fine then swapped for other one, voila the problem so one now on order, as computer is a fair age and runs 64bit Windows , it'll run better on 8gb..
and uploaded a pile of folders to the cloud in case I decide on a fresh install of W 10 soon.

Thanks Bobby.

Earlier today I told an estate agent that we wanted to view one and they were hopeful of viewings beginning again in a couple of weeks. I'm getting fired up for it all as we need more room and a different layout to accommodate Mrs B as her disability progresses.
Best of luck^_^
Mrs M kept changing her mind what type of house,,,:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Busy boy today:okay:
Been having problems with one of my computers, thought at first it was disk but then did memory management test which threw up a hardware warning so two sticks inside, so one out..it was fine then swapped for other one, voila the problem so one now on order, as computer is a fair age and runs 64bit Windows , it'll run better on 8gb..
and uploaded a pile of folders to the cloud in case I decide on a fresh install of W 10 soon.

Best of luck^_^
Mrs M kept changing her mind what type of house,,,:laugh:
Much hair left after sorting the computer out?

classic33

Leg End Member
Never had much to start..
process of elimination..
I could probably upgraded RAM speed but computer more likely upgraded in next 12 months..
I even made soap today, now that is a long, long story:laugh:
It's not as though there's a lot going on, or that we'll be going anywhere soon.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
With episodes every night after the news, stock characters and an instantly recognisable theme tune?
Don't give me ideas...
I think another Crossroads type..
we need a Benny, Shooie McPhee, Miss Diane and a grumpy auld Meg
All in a universe far away, a long, long time ago.
I tried the Star Wars creator thing but I was who know's what in the queue so I never bothered my erse...

Top Bottom