Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
:laugh:

We're both suckers for cats so all will be welcome:laugh:
Will you be getting your own once you are properly settled?

Blue

Legendary Member
Oh yes :biggrin:

As soon as the refurb is more or less complete we'll be off to the local sanctuary to adopt a couple of kittens. I'd prefer a couple from the same litter so that there's a better chance of harmony between them. I don't want to get them too soon as the upheaval would probably scare them. We're looking forward to the whole adoption process as it's years since I've been through that.

Long term, I think a cat will be great for Mrs B's anxiety and dementia as she can enjoy a cat so much. I think having a couple of cats about the place will be a positive enhancement of our lives.:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Nothing wrong with napping at my age...
anyway off to finish what I started yesterday,
Marigolds on:laugh:

My youngest had passed on one of the smaller 'dots' to me so recently Amazon had one of these deals where I'd get a Ring inside camera flung into the deal, I got the bigger screen one and I gave her the camera as she has Ring stuff. Both the Google and Alexa are great things, I not worried for anything as if you have a smartphone they know everything about you anyway...
It's handy for watching YouTube, I've music accounts tied to both and you can listen to all sorts of stuff, Absolute 70s radio mostly:laugh:
Meant to say, did you watch the 'Scotland from the Sky' on BBC last Mon, think it is a series. Found it interesting.^_^
Did I say there was anything wrong, other than AI catching you napping?
You'll never know what they're saying to each other.

You can turn your phone off though. Can't know that much, as asking it to dial a number didn't work in the shop.

Hope you've done those marigolds proud. At the least shown them around the kitchen.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
We had a part time cat at one time. He belonged to a neighbour where he was fed but preferred our house for some reason. She used to get very upset as when we were away he sat in her front window and as soon as our van appeared he was off out to greet us. No logical reason for this behaviour and when she got carted off to a care home he moved in with us quite happily.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
No, missed that. I watched one the other night on the West Highland railway that was quite good.
Aye, saw it, it was a bit all over the place, was it me or was the picture quality all a bit too rich? but would advise anyone who fancies doing it to go in mid autumn onwards as the trees (apart from the firs) have dropped their leaves), I did the off peak return trip from Glasgow to Fort William but next time (maybe late 2021?) will be Mallaig and back....
The West Highland Way thing by the actor bloke was a bit off the wall but enjoyable, a two parter methinks..

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Did I say there was anything wrong, other than AI catching you napping?
You'll never know what they're saying to each other.

You can turn your phone off though. Can't know that much, as asking it to dial a number didn't work in the shop.

Hope you've done those marigolds proud. At the least shown them around the kitchen.
Busy boy..
Got treated to a Maccy D's coffee for my efforts:okay:

In true EE fashion, I have to use their wifi calling at this house:laugh:
think a choice to make later this year...

classic33

Leg End Member
Busy boy..
Got treated to a Maccy D's coffee for my efforts:okay:

In true EE fashion, I have to use their wifi calling at this house:laugh:
think a choice to make later this year...
You've finished the cleaning then.

A Maccy D's coffee as a reward. Don't think I'd give one to my worst enemy.

WiFi to the house?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You've finished the cleaning then.

A Maccy D's coffee as a reward. Don't think I'd give one to my worst enemy.

WiFi to the house?
I'm like painting the Forth Rail Bridge, continuous..
I like a Maccy coffee....you just waste then, gulp, gulp, gulp and just runs through you, literally Mr Bones:laugh:
on the phone, EE give me an option to use WiFi calling, without it, I basically am stuck in a pssi poor signal area.

Must toodle pip

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm like painting the Forth Rail Bridge, continuous..
I like a Maccy coffee....you just waste then, gulp, gulp, gulp and just runs through you, literally Mr Bones:laugh:
on the phone, EE give me an option to use WiFi calling, without it, I basically am stuck in a pssi poor signal area.

Must toodle pip
It's painting you're at is it

Whatever tek's yer fancy with regards yer Maccy D's.

You on EE, the UK's number one 5G network, with your mobile as well?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning from a white (frosty) Mhor Towers:hello:

Porridge and a :cuppa:time
It's painting you're at is it

Whatever tek's yer fancy with regards yer Maccy D's.

You on EE, the UK's number one 5G network, with your mobile as well?
Aye, EE..
Wonder if Kevin's phone will get 5G where the sun doesn't shine...
I knew the signal was poor here but had already the contract...
I have a good deal with them but looking at other options soon.
I have network envy..
I just want one that works:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning. Time to get a cuppa together...
Owdo

Any time can be time to get a cuppa.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning from a white (frosty) Mhor Towers:hello:

Porridge and a :cuppa:time

Aye, EE..
Wonder if Kevin's phone will get 5G where the sun doesn't shine...
I knew the signal was poor here but had already the contract...
I have a good deal with them but looking at other options soon.
I have network envy..
I just want one that works:laugh:
Owdo
Too wet for a frost here, despite clear skies.

You're getting to be like Mo with the porridge. You'll be up and running before too long.

If you're using WiFi to make your calls, ask about a refund on your line rental.
Their customer service has a novel answer to the problem, "Give us a call the next time you have this issue." How with no signal?

Can we stick Bacon on the next rocket launched from the spaceport up your way?

Morning??

Top Bottom