Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
It'll brighten up as the day goes on. Gives you time before it gets too warm to get stuff done.
Like yer hat, can't say it matches the rest of yer outfit though...

Promised?

I knew it was you.....
I don't want a crab red slappy scalp.....
I better get on muster as the two bosses are arriving soon..
'Tenshun....
 

classic33

Leg End Member
I've done every 12-month thing for years, seems to work.
Mrs M says it's okay...who am I to argue..
More of a 6 inch paste brush type but hey it worked a treat, I'm all for that, app 40 mins for a previous down on my knees 120 mins plus? no contest, maybe in a year or two a Tootle could do it for an ice cream or something (nah, not really but I can hope)

Young Ms and Mrs M heading as I write,
Wonder if I'm allowed out?

One computer wants to update all sorts of updates this morning.
No radio played yet....
Survey done and so close to payment total....

I see little red numbers, so I guess someone is replying to my first post, Dipsy ? LaLa ? Po?
Every 12 months for years...
If it keeps her happy, yer right to not argue.
If it works, I'll not knock it. And no painting yerself into a corner with it. Quarter of the time taken to do the job, what's not to like. Start her early, along with the Young Un, and you can just sit there "supervising".

Headed out and they left you! I'd be on mi bike.

Do these updates never end?
No radio, yer slacking...
Has tha decided what'll you spend yer money on?

Little red numbers. Was it Dipsy answering...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Every 12 months for years...
If it keeps her happy, yer right to not argue.
If it works, I'll not knock it. And no painting yerself into a corner with it. Quarter of the time taken to do the job, what's not to like. Start her early, along with the Young Un, and you can just sit there "supervising".

Headed out and they left you! I'd be on mi bike.

Do these updates never end?
No radio, yer slacking...
Has tha decided what'll you spend yer money on?

Little red numbers. Was it Dipsy answering...
The young 'un would give it a go...
She'd finished a Fab ice lolly and walked to the freezer and smiled and said 'Ice Lolly'..
Granny had forgot to refill the drawer so off to the land of ice, handy it was pensioners Tuesday as well.

We headed NE to a Milk Bar, my normal is a white coffee, they served a mug of americano and a wee churn of milk, jeez, eyes were popping out my head, poached eggs on sourdough (not convinced of this yet)

Whats wrong with this? see name hint, hint
IMG_1142 boo.JPEG

Me! What were?
Wouldn't it be more of a lobster red, as opposed to crad red scalp...
Stand by yer bed time.
At ease now.
I got wise, I wear a hat if I head out the back.
Almost time to go eyeball Wonderland....
 

classic33

Leg End Member
The young 'un would give it a go...
She'd finished a Fab ice lolly and walked to the freezer and smiled and said 'Ice Lolly'..
Granny had forgot to refill the drawer so off to the land of ice, handy it was pensioners Tuesday as well.

We headed NE to a Milk Bar, my normal is a white coffee, they served a mug of americano and a wee churn of milk, jeez, eyes were popping out my head, poached eggs on sourdough (not convinced of this yet)

Whats wrong with this? see name hint, hint
View attachment 815801
That's one that you can "press-gang" into helping you later this year. Maybe double the time taken to do it.
Two ice lollies, one after the other. Did she fetch one for you whilst she were at it. If not why not. She's slacking...
Lollies in a drawer, not fruit?
The land of ice, were it a planned invasion...
You bought yerssen a pensioner!

Milk bar, are they still around or were it one of the last remaining ones you went to.
What happened to asking for a coffee and not being read a list back of the types they do. The days of milk or no milk in that seem to be confined to history. A wee churn of milk, another new one...
You'll have to give it a few more goes before you make yer mind up?

You'll often see cows with a male name. Usually because they're natural leaders of the herd.
I got wise, I wear a hat if I head out the back.
Almost time to go eyeball Wonderland....
Always a good idea to wear a hat on yer head, it'd look out of place worn anywhere else.
Wonderland looking good today.
 

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning all :hello:
It's another blinder this morning:blush:
Think I need blackout curtains for the shack...
Plants all watered, longing for the normal automatic every second day rain to do it:laugh:

Enjoy your day:cuppa:

How's it going? I keep forgetting to look in here and see what's up. :laugh:

I'm getting a wee bit fed up of this warm weather now and starting to long for some nice crisp Autumnal mornings.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
That's one that you can "press-gang" into helping you later this year. Maybe double the time taken to do it.
Two ice lollies, one after the other. Did she fetch one for you whilst she were at it. If not why not. She's slacking...
Lollies in a drawer, not fruit?
The land of ice, were it a planned invasion...
You bought yerssen a pensioner!

Milk bar, are they still around or were it one of the last remaining ones you went to.
What happened to asking for a coffee and not being read a list back of the types they do. The days of milk or no milk in that seem to be confined to history. A wee churn of milk, another new one...
You'll have to give it a few more goes before you make yer mind up?

You'll often see cows with a male name. Usually because they're natural leaders of the herd.

Always a good idea to wear a hat on yer head, it'd look out of place worn anywhere else.
Wonderland looking good today.

That little one is beyond yer 20 odd months:cuppa:
Everytime, I say anything she disagrees with I get 'No Bob' her granny goes into fits of laughter..
Fruit in bowl, ice lollies would do much in a bowl..

It's quite funny, a few places we go to 'White coffee?' as if the machine doesn't have that setting, one now asks if we want a seperate jug of milk as some old timers want that.
I managed to survive the mug of americano, sounds so trendy...

I found that funny, well spotted, mind you in this day and age, who knows but Angus? and it wasn't from Eberdeen :laugh:
I better get ready to head out once the Boss and apprentice arrive back...no brekkies or americanos will be had today.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
How's it going? I keep forgetting to look in here and see what's up. :laugh:

I'm getting a wee bit fed up of this warm weather now and starting to long for some nice crisp Autumnal mornings.

I just 'worked' a Mo across the North Sea and thought,
'No Mo visits for a while'
Hope all is well, the cat is still surviving:cuppa:
Took a wee trip up Comrie way 12 days (?) ago then along the Loch side, it was busy that day....
To think we once had a look at a house there but then discovered how far from the Central Belt it was...
Nice though....I'd move there in a min....

You and me, roll on the autumn..
Must fly as I'm expecting the Boss and her apprentice appearing..
Pop in more often, always good to hear from you.
If HE is grumpy, just ignore him:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all :hello:
It's another blinder this morning:blush:
Think I need blackout curtains for the shack...
Plants all watered, longing for the normal automatic every second day rain to do it:laugh:

Enjoy your day:cuppa:
Owdo
No doubt yer playing this morning...
Brick up the windows, solve yer problem permantly.
Ah, but you go round, watering can in hand when it's raining, feeding them. This way you can do the feeding an stay dry.

Making no promises at this stage.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
How's it going? I keep forgetting to look in here and see what's up. :laugh:

I'm getting a wee bit fed up of this warm weather now and starting to long for some nice crisp Autumnal mornings.
Ow's it going? Well Bob has just finished oil painting in this "extreme heat". Me, I'm plodding along. Nowt as fancy, or exciting, as oil painting for me. Yerssen?

Now autumn is followed by winter, with its darker mornings and nights. And then there's the snow.
Be careful what you long for...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
That little one is beyond yer 20 odd months:cuppa:
Everytime, I say anything she disagrees with I get 'No Bob' her granny goes into fits of laughter..
Fruit in bowl, ice lollies would do much in a bowl..

It's quite funny, a few places we go to 'White coffee?' as if the machine doesn't have that setting, one now asks if we want a seperate jug of milk as some old timers want that.
I managed to survive the mug of americano, sounds so trendy...

I found that funny, well spotted, mind you in this day and age, who knows but Angus? and it wasn't from Eberdeen :laugh:
I better get ready to head out once the Boss and apprentice arrive back...no brekkies or americanos will be had today.
They were sending them up chimneys at that age, back in the day. No need now as there's fewer coal fires about.
And if she agrees with something you say, what's she say?
Fruit in bowl, lollies elsewhere as they wouldn't do much in the bowl(Although what you expect lollies to do isn't known), so what's in 'the drawer"?

Old timers, point out they can't call you that any more, whether you like yer milk in a separate jug or in yer coffee.
You may have to call it something else soon if The Blob gets their way. Just remind them, yer the paying customer, and they're always right, even when they're wrong.

Well if you think you get milk from a bull, I think you need to back to school for a wee while. It might have passed through at some time, had something disagree with it and got the "tattoo", now regretting it.
Stand by yer bed been done and inspection passed? Can't you you just say "You're fired", as she heads to the drawer...
That's the "A's" and "B's" knocked off the list for today, "C's" next to be knocked on the head...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
No doubt yer playing this morning...
Brick up the windows, solve yer problem permantly.
Ah, but you go round, watering can in hand when it's raining, feeding them. This way you can do the feeding an stay dry.

Making no promises at this stage.
Eyup...
Looks like rain the most of next week
They were sending them up chimneys at that age, back in the day. No need now as there's fewer coal fires about.
And if she agrees with something you say, what's she say?
Fruit in bowl, lollies elsewhere as they wouldn't do much in the bowl(Although what you expect lollies to do isn't known), so what's in 'the drawer"?

Old timers, point out they can't call you that any more, whether you like yer milk in a separate jug or in yer coffee.
You may have to call it something else soon if The Blob gets their way. Just remind them, yer the paying customer, and they're always right, even when they're wrong.

Well if you think you get milk from a bull, I think you need to back to school for a wee while. It might have passed through at some time, had something disagree with it and got the "tattoo", now regretting it.
Stand by yer bed been done and inspection passed? Can't you you just say "You're fired", as she heads to the drawer...
That's the "A's" and "B's" knocked off the list for today, "C's" next to be knocked on the head...

Yes, Bob...

Within 5 mins, 'ice lolly', you just can't win...
Obviously white coffees must be weird to all the yuncs nowaday as everything has a name. When I was boy, you'd white or black, just like tea...
It's an expensive game out there buying all these fancy coffees...
I'd got a BOGOF offer from Burglar King, some new burger and off we headed, jeez, they were wee but I have to say it was very, very tasty....

You'd have thought someone running a milk bar would have noticed that it couldn't be an Angus...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Eyup...
Looks like rain the most of next week
Owdo
You think they get their basic information from the same place. The heatwave is set to return here, this weekend for two weeks.
Yes, Bob...

Within 5 mins, 'ice lolly', you just can't win...
Obviously white coffees must be weird to all the yuncs nowaday as everything has a name. When I was boy, you'd white or black, just like tea...
It's an expensive game out there buying all these fancy coffees...
I'd got a BOGOF offer from Burglar King, some new burger and off we headed, jeez, they were wee but I have to say it was very, very tasty....

You'd have thought someone running a milk bar would have noticed that it couldn't be an Angus...
Someone of few words then. Or, is she keeping things simple.

Offer her an apple as soon as she's inside the door. See if it throws her out/off.
It's a bit like the Spam song, there's too many alternates to the basic drink that to ask for a coffee, white, you seem to be speaking a foreign language or grown a second head. Can you still ask for sugar or no sugar?
Give it a fancy name and they can charge you more for what is still just a coffee.
Who got the free one? BOGOF from Burglar King, things must be slow for them. That or they're getting the kids started on them now. They'll still want one later in the holidays, so folks'll end up paying more for the same stuff.
Not an Angus Burger by any chance...

Possibly, there was a McD's manager surprised to be told where the meat came from. Passing a field of cattle at the time, some doing what cows do naturally in a field at the time.
 
Top Bottom