Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
A quick hot soak and homer's oat free and ready for use once more...
Have you ever cleaned pans used to make enough for 40 folk. A long cold soak should see a lot of it free for very little effort

Good to hear although unless you mean sterilised milk(still available) of fresh from the cow, it's much the same as it's always been. Bought some Saturday, use by date the 6th, so five days.
Does Mrs M know about this lady calling you and offering you a date!
You'll be going along with yer leg I presume. Keep it company in the waiting area.
Yer leg outa way. It'll only leave you the one to stand on.

Dry here, even the air is dry with not a hint of rain.

I worked as a pearl diver at the start of the 70s,
Kitchen porter in a hotel in the middle of Scotland,
LIAF...£8 a week..
I know about manky BIG pans...
One and a half seasons..

Yep,and happy to take me over then pick me up as well.
Hoping for a result :laugh:
I'll take both legs as a treat..

Fixed blockage in printer, a bit PETG broke in the ams thingy so had to get it off and remove obstructing piece and put clip back in again, tricky wee job so a test hinge was printed and working again. Greased it at same time..


Lazy day apart from garden duties (both)
 

classic33

Leg End Member
I worked as a pearl diver at the start of the 70s,
Kitchen porter in a hotel in the middle of Scotland,
LIAF...£8 a week..
I know about manky BIG pans...
One and a half seasons..

Yep,and happy to take me over then pick me up as well.
Hoping for a result :laugh:
I'll take both legs as a treat..

Fixed blockage in printer, a bit PETG broke in the ams thingy so had to get it off and remove obstructing piece and put clip back in again, tricky wee job so a test hinge was printed and working again. Greased it at same time..


Lazy day apart from garden duties (both)
Weren't aware the waters were that warm that far north...
Kitchen porter, would that have been a step up from Chief Bottle Washer, or down...
And manky SMALL pans, what's yer knowledge like.
£8 a week. Old or new!

Got you out from under her feet for a while I suppose.
If it's like me, they'll be repeating part of it. Nearly always they want blood.
Let one see how the other lives...

You couldn't just turn it off, wait for it to cool, then push it back the way it came? You should be used to tricky jobs by now. Did the hinge work.
Does what you feed through the printer dry the feeder tubes, to the printer head, out?

The rain persisted then.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Weren't aware the waters were that warm that far north...
Kitchen porter, would that have been a step up from Chief Bottle Washer, or down...
And manky SMALL pans, what's yer knowledge like.
£8 a week. Old or new!

Got you out from under her feet for a while I suppose.
If it's like me, they'll be repeating part of it. Nearly always they want blood.
Let one see how the other lives...

You couldn't just turn it off, wait for it to cool, then push it back the way it came? You should be used to tricky jobs by now. Did the hinge work.
Does what you feed through the printer dry the feeder tubes, to the printer head, out?

The rain persisted then.

26.2 mm and counting, howzat for some rain?
Not looking forward to heading out soon..
but won't be for long then back to get run ragged by a soon to be 2 year old:ohmy:

The hinge printed okay, dunno what its strength would be,
it was just a quick test piece to check all was well.
The filament goes through what is technically called a Bowden tube and fed into the hotend which does the melt etc.
This printer has the capability of printing four different colours so only one tube is used but I got out an inch of filament which had blocked it.
Different when you don't know how but remembered for next time.

KP job was good, I did the carry cases to rooms, I even stood in for the sweet trolley person at times. Own room, aye, was fun.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning from a wet, miserable Towers :hello:
Wet inside and out:cuppa:

Have to head out soon
Owdo
Yer can't moan, yer the one who didn't want to water his garden...
Still dry down these parts, closest we got was a few drops a little over 12 hours ago. That light even the pavements were dry, during and after.

Enjoy yer out yer hear....
 

classic33

Leg End Member
26.2 mm and counting, howzat for some rain?
Not looking forward to heading out soon..
but won't be for long then back to get run ragged by a soon to be 2 year old:ohmy:

The hinge printed okay, dunno what its strength would be,
it was just a quick test piece to check all was well.
The filament goes through what is technically called a Bowden tube and fed into the hotend which does the melt etc.
This printer has the capability of printing four different colours so only one tube is used but I got out an inch of filament which had blocked it.
Different when you don't know how but remembered for next time.

KP job was good, I did the carry cases to rooms, I even stood in for the sweet trolley person at times. Own room, aye, was fun.
Does yer butt runneth over? That'll save you watering the garden at least, look on bright side. It's a decent amount for a day.
You'll be inside when yer out. Get out there...
She'll enjoy herself. Play statues with her...

More for show than actual use then.
A tube akin to what yer brake(Bowden) cables go through, on yer bike! Printer doesn't need to be slowed down.
You do what I'd have done in that situation, switched the feed leaving the blocked one "aside". To work on it later, when I wanted to.
At least you know you can clear it, something else learned that might save you money. Just remember where you stored the memory of how you cleared it though.

KP, first thing that sprang to mind was punishment duty. Too many American war movies watched.
Many of those staying in the hotel sleeping in the kitchen... You on sweet trolley duty, did they know before they let you loose the first time... Would you do it again given the chance. The true test of how well you liked a job.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
Yer can't moan, yer the one who didn't want to water his garden...
Still dry down these parts, closest we got was a few drops a little over 12 hours ago. That light even the pavements were dry, during and after.

Enjoy yer out yer hear....

Does yer butt runneth over? That'll save you watering the garden at least, look on bright side. It's a decent amount for a day.
You'll be inside when yer out. Get out there...
She'll enjoy herself. Play statues with her...

More for show than actual use then.
A tube akin to what yer brake(Bowden) cables go through, on yer bike! Printer doesn't need to be slowed down.
You do what I'd have done in that situation, switched the feed leaving the blocked one "aside". To work on it later, when I wanted to.
At least you know you can clear it, something else learned that might save you money. Just remember where you stored the memory of how you cleared it though.

KP, first thing that sprang to mind was punishment duty. Too many American war movies watched.
Many of those staying in the hotel sleeping in the kitchen... You on sweet trolley duty, did they know before they let you loose the first time... Would you do it again given the chance. The true test of how well you liked a job.

We are sitting at 44.7 mm, still 9 down on the most rain since we moved to the Towers..
At 15.45, it came down at the rate of 74mm :wacko:
Been a wet 'un...
Dry whilst out as most had fallen over night.

Quiet day,
I still should have bought the add-on so I could print in four colours, could have saved me changing each time, I've changed it three times today, oh well, maybe it'll pop up at a good price...
Oh boy, some eejit forgot to send this..
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Good morning :hello:
That was a michty wet day yesterday..
Plant watering not needed for a wee while, more a lifebelt for them:ohmy:
Keep hydrated:cuppa:
 

classic33

Leg End Member
We are sitting at 44.7 mm, still 9 down on the most rain since we moved to the Towers..
At 15.45, it came down at the rate of 74mm :wacko:
Been a wet 'un...
Dry whilst out as most had fallen over night.

Quiet day,
I still should have bought the add-on so I could print in four colours, could have saved me changing each time, I've changed it three times today, oh well, maybe it'll pop up at a good price...
Oh boy, some eejit forgot to send this..
We are sitting at less than an 1/8" over the last two days. Yer way out in front this month on the precipitation front. Don't forget, summers(if/when they arrive) will be wetter and warmer than when you were younger.
There's still time to catch up, over a 24 hour period, isn't there? 74mm per hour, that's a decent bit of rainfall you had there.
Two short spells of attempts at raining, one with Lulu in the background. Another in the early hours, not much fell in any of them.

Nearly as quiet down here...
It'll be bugging you now, and then you'll buy it for full price saying it were a heat of the moment purchase. Swap with yer daughter, it'd be cheaper.
Is changing it three times a day excessive enough to warrant buying the add-on.

If I were you, I'd be having words...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
That was a michty wet day yesterday..
Plant watering not needed for a wee while, more a lifebelt for them:ohmy:
Keep hydrated:cuppa:
Owdo
Up there maybe, not down here.
Could you not print them some bright red lifesaving rings?
I'll not dry out for a while...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Dry at the Towers..
First Xmas sales pitch in via email the other day..
Jeez
Lively compared to recent weeks here. Dry as well following rain sometime between 0400 and 0605 hours.
When I were the local hamper agent accounts were expected to be settled by the end of this month. Expectations were seldom met.
First Christmas decorations seen on Monday. Across the windows of the apartment.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
We are sitting at less than an 1/8" over the last two days. Yer way out in front this month on the precipitation front. Don't forget, summers(if/when they arrive) will be wetter and warmer than when you were younger.
There's still time to catch up, over a 24 hour period, isn't there? 74mm per hour, that's a decent bit of rainfall you had there.
Two short spells of attempts at raining, one with Lulu in the background. Another in the early hours, not much fell in any of them.

Nearly as quiet down here...
It'll be bugging you now, and then you'll buy it for full price saying it were a heat of the moment purchase. Swap with yer daughter, it'd be cheaper.
Is changing it three times a day excessive enough to warrant buying the add-on.

If I were you, I'd be having words...
2.8 mm today
Owdo
Up there maybe, not down here.
Could you not print them some bright red lifesaving rings?
I'll not dry out for a while...
I've no red...a lovely disky pink?
Lively compared to recent weeks here. Dry as well following rain sometime between 0400 and 0605 hours.
When I were the local hamper agent accounts were expected to be settled by the end of this month. Expectations were seldom met.
First Christmas decorations seen on Monday. Across the windows of the apartment.
Saw somewhere, temps of 10c apparently will hit some areas then in another online article they are talking of 30c plus..
make your mind up folks..
Been a long day.Logging all done..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
2.8 mm today
We could be catching you up at that rate.
I've no red...a lovely disky pink?
Disky Pink could work, so long as they stand out from the background enough for you to rescue them.
Saw somewhere, temps of 10c apparently will hit some areas then in another online article they are talking of 30c plus..
make your mind up folks..
Been a long day.Logging all done..
Temperatures near freezing forecast for down here this week. We'll see if they're any closer this time.
Make yer mind up time, if the Mutt Office can't what chance have we. Flip a coin, heads it'll rain, tails it'll be sunny. Repeat for each question asked.
Off to start sawing some of those logs next?
 
Top Bottom