Bobby Mhor
Legendary Member
- Location
- Behind You
Good morning
Hot and sunny again..phew
Hot and sunny again..phew


No quarrelling over who got which one I hope.
You get a "Wow" from the elder one?
Those making a few bob. You mean yer not raking it in!
If ironing is leaving a step, at present, won't adding more top layers just keep adding a step. Or am I missing something very simple.
I'd be mucking about with the settings, don't know what you'll be doing.
Yer into this Vivaldi stuff then...
Much to do on the logging front tonight.
OwdoGood morning![]()
Hot and sunny again..phew![]()
Claimed, you had no say in who got which!Think oldest got the yellow one as young Ms claimed the pink one..
Not my problem now...
Just waiting on the next crazy text message asking...
There was one recently of a white goose or duck wine bottle holder but I have no orange for parts of it.
I will get some in my next order of 'stuff'...
Anyhow, it's the Glorious Twelfth', where all the hoorays get their kicks killing birds driven towards them...
Give the grouse the guns....
Almost 30...I should have rounded the figure..
Time to fly, Mrs and young Toodles are due to whisk me off somewhere nice (I hope)

OwdoSorry folk but![]()
Been a day, saw the inside of a hospital theatre..
Hopefully all fixed..
First request?![]()
Claimed, you had no say in who got which!
Most unlady like.
It'll be your problem if you give the wrong one back though. They might think you've given them another.
Text message, you don't read minds yet and have them waiting on the printer finishing.
Why'd you need orange for a white goose?
Next order doesn't sound that far away.
Never been a fan off it missen either. Nearest here is on the Yorkshire-Lancashire Border. Historical land owner, with a passion for trying to keep people off his land for pretty much anything. Unless you were paying him.
Why not! Even things up. Only problem I can see with that is the "rule" that says they should only be shot on the wing.
Almost 30 logged I take it...
Be careful with yer flying, especially today. No mistaken identity please...
Won't be anywhere dull with the youngest.

Owdo
Seen them on 24 Hours In A&E, and similar.
You at home now?
Hopefully you'll not be going for another viewing.
I don't think a request for "a cold one" would have gone down too well. Tea, always a better choice.
There is that valid point I suppose. And should they request the other one, you could swap them over. Might work, might not...At least they have on each but no doubt someone will prefer the other at some point.
Been a day,
A hot day for sitting inside....
but overall pleasant staff and looked after well.
Left left all trussed up and wondering how to shower...
BIg contact last night on UHF, 5w (QRP) contact into the land of danes..
Put me in a good mood for todays dramas (it was okay).
Land owners in the south would poop themselves if they had our land access rights act.
I do think some protective area around private houses but the right to roam is a step forward..
Most of these people got what they have because distant lady ancestors 'earned' their land...(not all did).
I'm told I'm too cynical...
Yer were hungry, you needed feeding, yer order yer chauffer to stop at the chippy. Why not?Being hungry, I had to pass the chippy.
A single fish, please..
3 month checkup....
I got my Maccys choice..
Yer were hungry, you needed feeding, yer order yer chauffer to stop at the chippy. Why not?
How'd tha know the fish wasn't married...
Three month checkup at the chippy! What else do they offer up those parts, or shouldn't I ask.
You had your Maccys choice and a fish. Isn't that pushing yer luck a bit...
Fair enough, at least you checked...It had no ring on...
anyhow I had a late bowl of Bob's fave..
Chippy's are wonderful plaices...
The magic contained in them.
Beetroot is three weeks in...
Time to log....

Fair enough, at least you checked...
A late bowl on top of the fish and the McD's! You hungry or just bored.
Don't think I've seen plaice advertised in years. Plenty of dearer ones though. Seldom worth the extra paid though.
Well, they had you pleased with just one fish.
Three weeks since bottling. Ow's it looking...
Log away.

OWDOAfternoon
The heat continues..
Where is the autumn?![]()