Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It kinda stopped halfway, today will remedy that.
Parcel man delivering early apparently so lie of long out the window. No email yet so.

A wee drop fluff never harmed anything (I hope).

It'll be a quick grab of everything (I'll have it ready)
Stopped halfway, kinda, no-one hurt, or injured pride, when you stopped...
Parcelman bringing another long lost parcel to unite with its owner. You need to set a tripwire up on yer path. That way you'll know for certain when he's approaching yer door.

Where'd you think all those wee bits go?
Some where there's a bigger piece made up of all the wee pieces, that might one day end up passing near yourself. Imagine the size of it!

Nice to see yer well prepared before you venture forth...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Stopped halfway, kinda, no-one hurt, or injured pride, when you stopped...
Parcelman bringing another long lost parcel to unite with its owner. You need to set a tripwire up on yer path. That way you'll know for certain when he's approaching yer door.

Where'd you think all those wee bits go?
Some where there's a bigger piece made up of all the wee pieces, that might one day end up passing near yourself. Imagine the size of it!

Nice to see yer well prepared before you venture forth...

Parcel Lady just away..
More plastic on spools for something I'm doing,
I only had some delivered the other day.
Mrs M says at least you have nice colours (I couldn't detect any sarcasm).
I've done black parts (almost), blue are done, silver or white next?
:cuppa: first.

Someone asked last night if I could make a coffin..
I dunno, I guess you could, but I said I'll have to learn to weave for mine...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Parcel Lady just away..
More plastic on spools for something I'm doing,
I only had some delivered the other day.
Mrs M says at least you have nice colours (I couldn't detect any sarcasm).
I've done black parts (almost), blue are done, silver or white next?
:cuppa: first.

Someone asked last night if I could make a coffin..
I dunno, I guess you could, but I said I'll have to learn to weave for mine...
Just away, what happened to the early delivery?
More plastic on spools! Continue like this and you'll be selling soon.
Might be she's found a use for those nice colours, an incoming request on the cards maybe.
Silver would give a mechanical look when compared to white. White being the opposite to black would stand out more. Decisions, decisions...
Why not, it may help you decide. Or at the least give you extra time.

Has tha tried weaving with the ends of a spool, before scaling up.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Did Google get it wrong?
Not so far
Just away, what happened to the early delivery?
More plastic on spools! Continue like this and you'll be selling soon.
Might be she's found a use for those nice colours, an incoming request on the cards maybe.
Silver would give a mechanical look when compared to white. White being the opposite to black would stand out more. Decisions, decisions...
Why not, it may help you decide. Or at the least give you extra time.

Has tha tried weaving with the ends of a spool, before scaling up.
Still early enough, I wasn't heading out...
I know I have who knows how many spools of the stuff, I needed some colours for a project.
Incoming request came in whilst I was out, choice of colours may be 'If I have it'

Silver looks quite smart actually being 'silk' shny helps.
So many shades of white available.

Weaving?
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Not so far
Still giving better predictions than the Mutt Office bods then.
Still early enough, I wasn't heading out...
I know I have who knows how many spools of the stuff, I needed some colours for a project.
Incoming request came in whilst I was out, choice of colours may be 'If I have it'

Silver looks quite smart actually being 'silk' shny helps.
So many shades of white available.

Weaving?
Waiting in for a delivery, especially one that's earmarked as early, only for it to arrive at the end of the time slot given. Or as always seems to happen to me, they move the time slot back an hour or two.
You don't know how many spools you have. Sounds like one or two too many to keep count of. But always the colour required is missing. Another of an earlier project in another colour.

Maybe, but you know what yer needs are not me.
Are there as many whites in those two materials as there are in paints. With as many daft names...

Weaving as in under then over for the weft, over the warp...
Straight from the spools, would the material be subtle enough.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Still giving better predictions than the Mutt Office bods then.

Waiting in for a delivery, especially one that's earmarked as early, only for it to arrive at the end of the time slot given. Or as always seems to happen to me, they move the time slot back an hour or two.
You don't know how many spools you have. Sounds like one or two too many to keep count of. But always the colour required is missing. Another of an earlier project in another colour.

Maybe, but you know what yer needs are not me.
Are there as many whites in those two materials as there are in paints. With as many daft names...

Weaving as in under then over for the weft, over the warp...
Straight from the spools, would the material be subtle enough.

Saves me shopping:rolleyes:
Lets be honest, item is an excellent price, you don't have to travel and endure a busy retail park, no choice.
I'd certainly manually shop if the prices are right, the wx is nice and I didn't have to meet mad drivers out there.
Delivery times are in the main, quite accurate...

Youngest Mhor latest request is in and bet she asks for a colour I don't have...
I've put her on the queue list for said item..
Think she's third LOL, I'll get to it later.
As long as it ready for our planespotting outing tomorrow(?)
I guess you could weave the stuff then blow-torch it:cuppa:
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Saves me shopping:rolleyes:
Lets be honest, item is an excellent price, you don't have to travel and endure a busy retail park, no choice.
I'd certainly manually shop if the prices are right, the wx is nice and I didn't have to meet mad drivers out there.
Delivery times are in the main, quite accurate...

Youngest Mhor latest request is in and bet she asks for a colour I don't have...
I've put her on the queue list for said item..
Think she's third LOL, I'll get to it later.
As long as it ready for our planespotting outing tomorrow(?)
I guess you could weave the stuff then blow-torch it:cuppa:
Means it's not really shopping either if you don't go to a physical shop. Thereby saving money shopping...
I'm too stuck in mi ways me. Prefer to see what I'm buying before parting with any money. I might look online before venturing out to buy, narrow down where has what I want but that's about my limit. Order it, then have to wait on someone else to deliver it.
What'd tha do if Mrs M did all her GC shopping online. Just imagine, no more brekkies!

Sounds about right, and once you get the colour, it'll be only time you use it.
Third in line, sounds like a busy day ahead on this day of rest.
She'd not be taking it with her, surely! Phone shopping I never got either. Not even when it were me taking the orders and passing them on. You need to keep a track of how many orders everyone's placing with yourself.
You wait and see, bright n'sunny today, rain tomorrow when yer'll be stood outside plane spotting. What's Google say about the weather on yer joint plane spotting exercise.
Would a blowtorch hide that woven look though?
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Means it's not really shopping either if you don't go to a physical shop. Thereby saving money shopping...
I'm too stuck in mi ways me. Prefer to see what I'm buying before parting with any money. I might look online before venturing out to buy, narrow down where has what I want but that's about my limit. Order it, then have to wait on someone else to deliver it.
What'd tha do if Mrs M did all her GC shopping online. Just imagine, no more brekkies!

Sounds about right, and once you get the colour, it'll be only time you use it.
Third in line, sounds like a busy day ahead on this day of rest.
She'd not be taking it with her, surely! Phone shopping I never got either. Not even when it were me taking the orders and passing them on. You need to keep a track of how many orders everyone's placing with yourself.
You wait and see, bright n'sunny today, rain tomorrow when yer'll be stood outside plane spotting. What's Google say about the weather on yer joint plane spotting exercise.
Would a blowtorch hide that woven look though?

Home made brekkies would be the choice,
got to treat Mrs M occasionally, a brekkie, romantic or whit?
I can't get my oats online (cue spam alert) as they don't do deliveries)...

Only one(and a wee one)pieces in my marathon print..
then daughter's order...
should be finished this evening.
I googled the cost of running the printer,
power wise? around 30p per 10 hours, I say right but came across those trying to make a living or a side hustle and a page or two describing all costs etc..
Some buy PLA for more than 50% more than I can get a single 1Kg spool, surely, they get bulk buy prices and all sorts of costs breakdown trying to make my heart bleed, if I were buying, I'd look at the price then if I thought it fair, I'd buy...

The project? is for me...
Mrs M, two daughters ask occasionally, they got the ideas from TickTock place.

Grass not attacked yet, more likely when the dew disappears after the ole currant comes over the roof.

Tomorrow, dry.
I will ask Ms Google tomorrow morning.

Loup de loup awaits..
 
Top Bottom