Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Not me. Did a real one and was a bit ambitious for my current fitness level.

shimceltic

Veteran
happy Easter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-31-08-47-18-24_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-31-08-47-18-24_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
Out of all of the effects of climate change, I never thought it would affect the Chain gang League. An earlier spring in the northern hemisphere means no April races,
But seriously don't forget to check here once in a while just in case there is something exciting going on. And brag about outdoor rides with pictures.

@Randyberlin Yes indeed. Over to Rouvy now racing against the Muckers folks. They're going to attempt to keep their monthly championships rolling to the fall. Hopefully I can mix indoor and outdoor stuff. Roads are hairier then of yor, with aholes in stickered trucks trying to run cyclists in ditches, and inattentive cell phone tools checking their igram accounts.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
@Randyberlin Yes indeed. Over to Rouvy now racing against the Muckers folks. They're going to attempt to keep their monthly championships rolling to the fall. Hopefully I can mix indoor and outdoor stuff. Roads are hairier then of yor, with aholes in stickered trucks trying to run cyclists in ditches, and inattentive cell phone tools checking their igram accounts.

What’s your name on Rouvy ? I have been known to jump in the mucker races . Got dq’ed for no hrm last time what I totally agree with but it was out of charge - you do know there’s a web page to chat about the race ? Also wa group but I left that cos it is / was constant - hope to see you one of these times

What’s your name on Rouvy ? I have been known to jump in the mucker races . Got dq’ed for no hrm last time what I totally agree with but it was out of charge - you do know there’s a web page to chat about the race ? Also wa group but I left that cos it is / was constant - hope to see you one of these times

@berty bassett using Duckman2 for my handle as some BMXr guy poached my Duckman handle when I forgot to renew a couple of years ago.

Top Bottom